Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Inspired Veteran

GREAT SUPPORT HANDS DOWN!!! I would 100% recommend this app for your page. Its also user friendly. Customer support is fantastic

LaSensualle

One fantastic application , with great features! Very helpful staff... ❤️ Definitely satisfies my needs, and definitely worth a try!

Dailychoice

Yet to explore all the features, so far all good. those features available in this app are most needed. live support is excellent.

Evebamboo

The app is easy to use and the customer service was very quick and friendly. I would recommend this app.

The Pretty Pink Factory

So amazing how there service is free. That is great for small businesses like mine. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

Trendy Shop Grenada

i used the app for sending emails to my shopify store subscribers. It helped me to create content to better engage with my customers and drive more traffic and sales to my store.

KashxLashes

They're live chat is super efficient and I love all the tools it adds to my website! They were very helpful

Bella Cosmetix

I just started to use this app for my store and I really like it. it is very easy to use, and the customer service is great

AnimeCasesShop™ - Official Site - Best Anime Cases

Love it! The customer service is top-notch! I can't wait to use some of the other features they have.

Kim•Chi•Avocado

So far so good! I was using Privy and now I found this app and saved a ton of money each month. They do basically the same thing so I am happy. Great features and easy to use, such a win win!