Automizely Marketing Email&SMS

Email marketing, SMS, popup, upsell, cross-sell, coupons, bars

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kaeden Publishing

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just discovered this app and I think I am going to love it. Already put together a pop up campaign with a little help from the support team who were very helpful

The Fluffy Forge

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Very quick help, replies and great information. Aditya was very helpful. I'm shocked how easy it was to get a response. 5 stars!

ergonoptics

The best customer service I have ever received. So fast and easy to use software. Would recommend all Automizely apps for product-based businesses.

Nimar création bracelets

Love this application ! a lot of choice and when i need help its fast. They always taking time to make sure they have done all the work needed. I will recommand !

Messy Jess

Location Australia

I use this app to help me with promotions and sales. It's straight forward to use and I love that friendly and helpful customer service is available at your fingertips if needed.

LaMode

Location Kuwait

I used this application to help me sending Emails to my Customer With Many Great Templates and start My Campaign And Many Other Things .

TruuConfidence

This is one of the best apps on Shopify. I most definitely recommend it. Pretty much works by itself

November 3, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you liked the app.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely

The Upsilon Gallery Store

Very easy and responsive support! I am glad I could ask a question and have it answered in a matter of seconds.

OdomPlanets

Location China

Great! But some fuction should be more convience. The loyality pop up and the interface, I don't think when the buyer see it will log in my website, it should more beautiful and multiple.

RACRABBIT

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

you guys are great, the service of you and very fast and efficient. I liked it a lot and keep using it in my store.