Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

David Austin Roses Japan

I'm using the free package, and it seems to work fine for what I need.
The free tier seems to offer better functionality than other comparable apps

momocasa

Sorry, this app doesn't work for me. I wish it did. but 1. the social proof doesn't show images 2. it slowed down my website a lot Thought I could save some $$ but unfortunately I have to find a paid app.

July 1, 2021

We are sorry to know that the app is not working for you.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely

Papabags L.L.C

Great customer service. Easy to use and excited to send my first marketing email. Excited to find an app that meets my needs

Twisted Sista

Great customer support! I had a problem with our emails being received and I was able to quickly isolate and troubleshoot the problem with their knowledgeable support team.

Statement Makerz

Great customer service. Got help when I needed it. Easy to configure and make it as my own for my business.

Bhakti Meditation Shop

Application très pratique et qui plus est gratuite. Performe aussi bien si ce n'est mieux que beaucoup d'app payantes. Service client ultra réactif, ça fait bien plaisir :-)

züzfits

It's free which is nice. Support is great. Provides almost everything you would need for the email marketing stuff.

Venom and Villainy

super easy to use, aesthetically pleasing and great customer service. I highly suggest this app for your upselling

purelyherbal

Great and quick support to have advertising removed for free.
App has lots of features we are looking forward to try out

SeaBlue Collective

It's very user-friendly to create marketing pop-ups with a sleek design. The customer service was also very helpful!