Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

Iverstton | Site Officiel

I USED THIS APP FOR SALES POP ...i REALLY RECOMMEND THIS APP, IT DOES ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU NEED ....
YOU'LL FIND 5 APPS IN 1 VERY HELPFUL

Diligence1International

Came with a free mobile app besides the other free stuff like the aftership tracking app integration which is aa integral part of my online shop.

BRUNAY

I really love this app because it helps me to create automated marketing campaigns.

Regarding the new features that Automizely is launching, the abandoned cart one is absolutelly great and free.

BAD JUJU

I used this app for more functions and add ons to my boutique. Works to perfection. It has not had any glitches thus far and its free.

SARATKA

Great App!!! This app help me with sales!

Glamping Dome Store

This app is Shopify Swiss Army Knife. It has soooo much in it. You probably get 1 in 5 or even 1 in 12 app, depending on what features you use. And all this functionality is absolutely free. This is hard to believe but for a shopify store owner who just starting out and doesn't have much money to spend monthly on apps, it is ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE.
And on top it is beautifully designed and easy to use. I did not have to watch a single tutorial to set up my pop ups, abandoned cart email, free shipping, amd other features!
AUTOMIZELY guys, thank you very much, you are doing an amazing job.

mac-and-nailzonlinedautruche-marie-anise

very good app .i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you liked the app. Could you please help us get a 5-star rating if you are happy with the app.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Casa & Etc.

Amazing, a must have. Exactly what I was looking for. Great design, easy, and important: Free. I'm in love with this app.

Zashion Nova®

I used this app to send welcome emails for my e mail subscribers, i recommend this application for beginners

JoyFunnel

i used this apps conversions tools, it's good but it would be better for the other tools (EMAIL & webpush) to use a custom sending email