Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Milagalleria

I love this app. It's very convenient and easy to use! 10/10 recommend to all businesses. You won't be disappointed.

The Local Urban Shop

They helped me remove the branding! Simple and easy, I highly recommend and their app is very user-friendly.

IsviBoutique

I´m currently setting the app, and it is very intuitive and easy to use. Also, the customer chat is very helpful and answers very quickly to your questions.

Leeody

Great free service! Awesome addition to my store and I'm sure it will be helping me get much more sales in the future!

Stop Riding Dirty

I love this app and I love the customer service here. Theyre very helpful and the app is easier to use. I really appreciate it.

Myriad Home

Great help today setting up the app. will definitely use this app again to keep promoting my business venture

Iceoflondon

very good and communication with the team is very helpful as well, everything is very great and easy to use

Art By Minnie Brown

Love it! The customer service is top-notch! I can't wait to use some of the other features they have.

gentleday.pl

Useful app to make popups emails and other stuff. Has a good choice of default templates for pop ups

Pearls & Swine

I am beyond impressed with this app so far. BRILLIANT!!! And they are so quick to help whenever i had a question.