Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

AlphaWell

I used this app to make a subscription popup. It works effectively and was quite easy. So far so good

Mindset Grind Coffee Co.

Just started using the app... it has a paint by numbers feel which is perfect for someone just getting started.

July 4, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

shop.gold-haircare.de | GOLD Professional Haircare

I can recommend this app completely, just what i wanted to with it and it is free. customer support is really quick and absolutely to recommend. thank you.

Xenon Galaxy

One stop solution for all the messy apps. I came to know about this a week ago and I am amazed how useful one app could be.

Isotta Jewels

Just started using it, so still not a proficient user. The app seems versatile and easy to use. Thank you

July 4, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

AnimeTrapHouse

Great Service!!! mnlbvlnreognregore;lrlnerbnrnbn;orenobnoenbornbononbrnb;noienrinboirnibnrinbinbiorr

BusDeals Today

I used this App to help me increase sales and collect emails for email marketing. I really like how it does to many options available.

rynathebrand

I used this app to improve my email campaign. Customer service is very responsive! Recommend to use!

The Malika Experince

I use this app and I highly recommend it its easy and simple to get what you want done on your website.

WYLDESIGNS Australia

Love this app, so easy to use... I am not a techy person so the simple instructions and templates are of great help plus their technical support is the best. 5 star!!!