Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

1061 - 1070 of 1946 reviews

Mount Trail

I was trying many options to create a pop-up for new subscribers that would send an automatic email, and nothing was working until i found this app! It's free and this is super easy and honestly, for now, i could'nt ask for better!

Fashioncore

The best app i have seen since the day i open my shop it basically provide you everything you need to set up your store

A lil of Errthang

need more help and due to covid it take long to get help but they give alot to help get you rolling but it looks like it might be just not working for me this can be big help to me in growth and sales need to get my app started need help doing that need a call center that helps with set up so i would think about the upgrade

August 7, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. Could you please let us know exactly the requirement and we will try our best to help you with that.
Thanks

Hygge Planner

So far so good. Such an easy, convenient, and beautiful way to engage with my customers, introduce new products and show upsells. Thanks a lot.

Enchanted Allure Labels,LLC

Easy to use but I haven't gotten any sales yet. Hopefully soon i will see a difference in this app.

ImpetusPet

I LOVE IT!! Thank you for this app! Super easy to use! Support is excellent!! I give it 5 STARS!! Thank you!

Organic Boosts

awesome app, it is free. this is very helpful for the people starting out with the ecom biz. i love the app

The BrandedMale

App really helps automate my biz. Lets me focus branding and keeping biz running smoothly. Great product. I recommend this product.

ZIAIM

Very user friendly and after trying few other shopify apps I chose this one. It has what I was looking for in term of e-mail popup.

Bubble T Cosmetics Trade

Really easy app to use compared with others I have installed on my site. Already seen significant results from using. Customer service is also very good with response time almost immediately. I hope they continue to add new marketing funnels with advanced AI which in my eyes would make it the go to for all Shopify stores.