Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

EVERYTHING TRENDY FASHION & MORE

i have not use it because I do not know if I can customized the any of the information on the pop ups example: $10. off your first order. I have never made a dollar so how could i give away $10. not knowing what would be the sum of the first sale. Therefore, my sale coupon would have to be based on certain conditions

March 4, 2020

Hello,
We tried to contact you on your email to address your queries. Please let us know if the issue got fixed and help us receive a good rating. Awaiting your response.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Wheysted Ltd

Very easy to use - Will increase rating once I have had more time to integrate with my store!
www.wheysted.co.uk - Come check it out!

Nizmma

Perfect app for the store, it really helps for satisfying the clients, the best features. It helps to increase the sales

Khadiza Electricals

It looks like a very promising app that is offering its services free. So far the experience is very good. I hope it will be the best app in the future.

TsuKam

Thank you, it helped me a lot with just one application. I recommend it. get some pop up and customer friendly

1820 Bag Co.

Just downloaded this app this morning, as one of my goals is to grown my email list. So far I only have set the email capture popup. Ridiculously easy to set up the email popup and published in no time. In the Admin screen, you open the PopUp tab, so simple to edit my own text, add my logo and photos, etc. Looking forward to playing around with the other tools.

Vaporpaw

Really nice email pop ups and sale timer for multiple kinds of stores. I can not wait to test it out

High Tide Gifts

I like what's here so far, but the way the review popup is worded, it makes it sound like more features will be unlocked once you leave a review, which would be super sketchy. I think I have it straight now.

I would love to see a meter that fills up to a certain amount, like a cart total that earns free shipping. It can really boost sales.

WatchXotic

So far I think this is a great tool to have. I really didn't think about this until I came across it. Now I need to see if it helps convert!

EP.com

thanks for such an amazing app i tried and it is going awesomely with me and im liking it so far as for if its the perfect choice for you or not i dont know about that but i feel i made the right choice so far