Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Contrabranded.com

Extremely useful and well thought out. Support is fast to respond. This is a great app to install for any site!!

Hohem Official Store

nice feel good
When you don’t use it anymore, you can ask the customer service in time, and the customer service can provide timely help. I think it’s very good. I hope to continue to provide good use assistance services.

GV Medhini

just installed the app. great support though. eager to try. able to customise the pop up, best part is its free to use

WENVIA

I'm still exploring its capabilities but so far I find that the app is very user friendly. I like it.

Nikky Home

We are all love this App. It gives us lots of functions we need, and it's totally free! We'll spend more time to find its powerful functions. Such as popups and so on.

The Gloss Kit

I literally love everything that Automizely makes! Great job on this one! I also love that it's FREE because I just started my business!

Booty Lab by D

So far - amazing! Easy to use and the support was super efficient and helpful when I needed a little assistance.

FITLETIX

Amazing service and app. Overall 5/5! The service team answers extremely fast and the app is so easy to use.

Nuva Kidz

I am happy with customer service received. Ravi was very helpful. I am looking forward to enjoy the app.

Just Hoop Shorts

Really cool app! Lot's of very helpful tools that can boost your sales! Best of all, its free! You won't be disappointed!