Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

favoreditems

It is a great app! Helps with sending emails and popups for your store. It is free and very helpful!

Veronicare

I set up this app yesterday. I will review after I use it for a while so that I can provide an accurate review. Meanwhile, the support has been great.

July 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

Glo Pals

I can't believe it's free. It has a lot of great features included and I've been very happy with it.

balibodype

we love it! it helps us a lot in planning our content and communication!
Our team programs the mailing and changes the pop ups based on our campaigns, its a super useful app!

andanet.store

Muy buena atención, respuesta rápida. Es muy buena opción esta aplicación, ya he alcanzado lo primeros suscritores con sus métodos

HKID Gallery|D-Barn

Very nice app with quick customer support! Just installed and trying all the stuff on it. And it's a free app!

SOLOFINA LUXURY BEACHWEAR

Good app. Offers a lot of useful things. Support was good and very helpful. Had an issue and was fixed instantly.

Casepik

very good customer service, best ever. Facebook customer service sucks btw. I hope every tech company, big or small, can provide services as good as Automizely.

Eevigor

best app of ever seenb kjggggggggjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Las Rishis

So far it is the easiest app to boost your marketing in your store. Highly recommended. It is very easy to build your own pop ups and newsletters