Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart, Bar

Sydney Queen Collection

this app is easy to use, perfect for online businesses just getting started. oh, and it is free! you can also request to have their logo removed.

MS Art Supplies

A lot better than others I have tried. Cost is very cheap too. Also the simple setup and pre created templates make it very easy to get going.

Carolina's Couture

They seem pretty great at the moment. Love the free removal of their logo. I look forward to seeing what else they have to offer.

Supernatural Skin

Super great support and easy to use! I'm using it for my automated welcome emails to send out discounts!

MindzdLimit

I love the quick response from the customer support team! I just added this app but I am confident I will receive great services!

Limited Edition Collectibles & Scale Replicas

Very good experience and excellent service in all areas covered by the application, I love it highly recommended

Dress Olive

Support was awesome. Helped with what I needed. Problem solved. I needed help with removing the logo on a pop up

Home Sweet Air

I haven't used anything easier. You can get really creative with this app if you're artistic enough.

Bath Aqua Jewellery

Easy to use and helpful support. Adds easy pop ups that help generate sign ups to your mailing list.

Casa Heed

This app helps a lot and all for free. It is such an amazing app. I recommend every person to use it.