Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Ace of Hearts Cosmetics LLC

this app is a must have ! super easy and is just amazing to set up, has a lot of design options for your emails. you guys did an amazing job.

Urban Siam

Great app for email automation! My friends been doing this a while and recommended it to me. It helped out with my first Shopify store.

Luceras

This one has it all and is really easy to setup and looks great on the site. You better use this app!

BratzDolllhouse

this app literally helped me so much. I love it best app ever. you need to download it if you havent!!!!

Noizekart

Very good app with so man features at one place essay to use need to give more options to customize the features in the app.

OC Gear

Amazing functionality for a free app... I was pleasantly surprised and have been trialling lots of the features today to see what works for our site best. Very impressed!

Conscious Chemist

Really disappointed with this app, it pushes features and notifications automatically. Even the basic functions do not function at all. It seems that they are aiming for everything and achieving nothing.

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Our app is designed in such a way that you have the option to disable the features that you do not want to be published. Please help me understand where exactly are you facing trouble and I will be more than happy to help.

Orloom

Honestly amazing, and it's free!
forget paying for all those other aps, this one is the way to go, now add it on and get to work!

DIATONE OFFICIAL

can't install ............always fill in the blank box but not valid submit button,i don't how to use。。no support

May 22, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your review. Could you please write to support@aftership.com which is available for help 24X7. Please share a screenshot to help understand the issue and we will definitely fix it for you.

Saira's Boutique

Nothing Impressive !!

All features are not operational inspite of being totally FREE !!

Customer Support replies with a Wierd answer to any questions asked !!

May 22, 2020

Hello,
It is unfortunate to see that you have had bad experience with the app. Please share the details and we will try our best to provide you with assistance.