Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Hundred Shades

No any other app can boost your sales like this wonderful FREE app. I would definitely recommend it store owners

KoolGadgets

The app is quite useful but there is no help to guide on how to use it. Developers should add Spin Wheel Functionality

Rigodritto

App intuitiva e di facile utilizzo, con il bonus che è gratis.
Offre molte funzioni per integrare il sito.
Unico problema: sono giorni che la funzionalità newsletter al momento non è attiva, spero si risolva presto.
Una volta risolta questa cosa è da 5 stelle!

The Patchwork Pear

Quite possibly the worst customer assistance I've ever experienced - the responses I received are completely irrellevant and none of my website visitors have received their welcome emails from the pop up. I'm giving up on this app.

May 22, 2020

Hello,
It is unfortunate to see that you have a bad experience with the app. The pop up for the emails has to be enabled first. Please help me receive the details as I cannot check the Account for you.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

I enjoy this app so far. I am wondering if i can have korting bar in the app automizely also. I hoop to get a quick answer.

Paisii Co

Thank you Lovish for providing great customer service & the quick response. We use this app for our sales pop up. We like the ease of use and multiple free features provided.

Happy Girlfriendz

Nice App! Very happy about all this helpful conversion helpers. As a beginner it is nice to see some free stuff.

Zalicious Glam

I’m really glad i found this app because it’s 100 percent what i was looking for couldn’t ask for more, god bless!

Empressnails

Have uploaded this app recently.
Easy to install n use, till now works well.
Have started with 1 campaign, hope to use more n more.

Frass Box

Loving this app so far! Automizely has a lot of different functionality....that is FREE! Works perfectly and allows customization to match your store. :)