Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 8, 2021

Excellent service and excellent app. So far I am delighted with Automizely. Everything it offers, being free, is amazing.

REDORA
Chile
Time spent using app: 24 days
February 8, 2021

When testing on an android device, looking at the year. It is not easy to tell that it's clickable to scroll down the year. On an OS device there are options to see a carrot to the right and the options are completely different. This could make or break someone signing up for my email catch and affect it not usable and the product not helpful at all. When talking with customer service/IT we were able to use screen shots of the difference between devices and show visually what was different and cause the issue. I hope to see a change so going forward this doesn't deter my potienal customers

The Scented Porch
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 8, 2021

Great service, quick solution! I contacted the help desk instant chat in order to resolve my email verification and they responded quickly and accurately.

C2P Strain
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 8, 2021

Just starting out but love it so far, pretty easy and intuitive to use and support is really quick and helpful with responding.

Action Potential Store
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 8, 2021

Excelente servicio al cliente, estoy aprendiendo a utilizar la aplicación aún, tengo que revisar algunas cosas, pero por el momento me esta gustando mucho

DESARROLLO
El Salvador
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited February 9, 2021

Ottima applicazione, assistenza online 24 su 24 ,subito rispondono.Molto facile da impostare, e molto bello. Barra di spedizione, conto alla rovescia, email di benvenuto,newsletter,pop-up,codici sconto...tante altre ancora in un unico app e pure GRATIS! Grazie ,grazie ,grazie! Siete i migliori!!!

smarthomegadgets.it
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 8, 2021

I really like how easy is it to use this app without any limitations. We created popups, welcome emails and social proof features in less than 2 hours.

Najture
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 7, 2021

Great app, easy to use. I love that you can do so much in one place and everything is easily customizable. Plus the customer support is fantastic.

Cyclezone Online
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 7, 2021

This app helps me to boost my sales with all the features provided. Hope to see more awesome functions in the future

Cutieby
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 7, 2021

Really easy interface to use, especially for new users, and defenitely gonna give it a try for a few month

LLESSURNYC