Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Exit Intent, Email Capture, Forms, Email Pop Up.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Bousy

Great application but still needs some minor touches like for example the messenger app to have a option to remove the pop up text.

The Happy Paw Store

Fantastic, I've just started to use the pop-ups and auto-emails which has seen a 20% increase in just a matter of days. I love the Mobile App it creates for your store!

Natascha Darling Lashes

I didn't realize my pop up was not connected to my website. I got support from the product manager and this person was so patient and so nice and the instructions were so easy to understand. I connected my pop up with a discount code easily. YJ then helped me to understand how the subscribers were saved and that I could connect with them directly from automizely, rather than exporting them to another party. So easy, so nice. I am very happy with this app.

The Star Fashions

Can someone help me, please? I am trying to use Conversion and it's telling me to connect my Shopify store and when I click it's taking me to Shopify Apps to add the app whilst I already have the app in my store. It's been 3 weeks since having this problem. Somebody help pleaseeeeeeeee.

LadiesFirst‎‎1

So useful, i like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ziahpify

LOVED IT ! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I REALLY LOVE THE NEW FEATURES! SPECIALLY THE ABANDONED CARTS, MESSENGER AND MOBILE APP! WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH

Living General

One app does all the work,i am surprised an app can do so much and the biggest thing its totally FREE.Lovely app.

Love Laia

I've been working on my welcome emails for over 2 hours and the test emails do not work. Very stressful trying to set up!

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please elaborate on what exact issue are you facing while making the settings. Alternatively, you could write to support@aftership.com for further help.
Team AfterShip

PIKIKI

Me gusta esta aplicacion, creo que es una app muy completa y util para mi negocio. la recomiendo ampliamente.

Röa Design

Useful but kind of tricky to understand at the beginning, would love to have more options in the pop up sizes

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion. The request has been cascaded to the Product Team for implementation. We will keep you posted on the progress.
Team AfterShip