Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 18, 2022

great customer care.He went above and beyond to help.Thank you!Made. the process simple and understanding.

Bconscious Naturals
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 18, 2022

Customer service over chat did a great job of helping me. They were fast and did everything needed to get going again.

ATJ Products
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 17, 2022

Excellent help, Aparna was very knowledgeable and helpful. I'm so satisfied, my Fairness2all website is back to just the way it was. Great customer service!!!!!!

FAIRNESS2ALL
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 15, 2022

Extremely helpful! Thank you for your assistance with figuring out the problem with my popup campaign.

Arcana Naturals
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 15, 2022

Schneller & kompetenter Kundenservice. Probleme können direkt behoben werden.

The Little One • Family.Concept.Store.
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 14, 2022

Customer service is super helpful, and the application is very easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone just starting!

Ghetto Interlude
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
December 13, 2022

They where really quick to responded and very helpful appreciated there hard work and the services they gave me.

Megaplex
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 12, 2022

Rehan from automizely ,He is a good polite guy and he solve my query in just some moments , This app are very helpful for popups .Thank you so much

MyrrhUSA
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 11, 2022

amazing app, already had sales on the first day of insallment, it accounts for 30% of all our sales, the flows are a godsend

Extra Popust
North Macedonia
Time spent using app: 17 days
December 10, 2022

Pooja from Automizely answered all my questions and was very informative. I would highly recommend this app to others!

Antara Weaves