Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Empower brands to drive leads, customer engagement, and sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Yogi & Mabel

So easy to use and allows you to customize everything to your shop! would recommend to anyone starting a new shop!

Gee such Beauty Glam

Location Australia

very helful i love it but i would like to try other apps and see how it goes as i am navigating for the first time but so far i find it really useful thanks

P.G.N

So far this app has been the ultimate help. I am glad that I downloaded this app, it is very beneficial, and it takes cares of the things that I don't know how to do.

Scammer University

Love how it makes the whole email marketing work! It really is a great addition when it comes to getting customers to come back! Just wish that there were more options in terms of how you can make them look. OVERALL GREAT APP 9/10

Heraboutique.fr

Location France
Time spent using app About 13 hours

Je ne sais pas encore je commerce utilise application, donc je revienne plus tar d pour donne une commanditaire vraiment réel.

starouge.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

thanks thanks thanks.mmmmmmmmm.......................................................................

Go-To Hair Care

The reviews have really up-ed my website. I'm interested in trying the sales pop up. I've seen other sites use it. The pop really makes the viewer have a sense of urgency to buy. This app is really good, I highly recommend it.

EVERYTHING TRENDY FASHION & MORE

Location Jamaica

i have not use it because I do not know if I can customized the any of the information on the pop ups example: $10. off your first order. I have never made a dollar so how could i give away $10. not knowing what would be the sum of the first sale. Therefore, my sale coupon would have to be based on certain conditions

March 4, 2020

Hello,
We tried to contact you on your email to address your queries. Please let us know if the issue got fixed and help us receive a good rating. Awaiting your response.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Wheysted Ltd

Very easy to use - Will increase rating once I have had more time to integrate with my store!
www.wheysted.co.uk - Come check it out!

Nizmma

Location Costa Rica
Time spent using app About 1 month

Perfect app for the store, it really helps for satisfying the clients, the best features. It helps to increase the sales