Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Announcement Bar

Love Laia

I've been working on my welcome emails for over 2 hours and the test emails do not work. Very stressful trying to set up!

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please elaborate on what exact issue are you facing while making the settings. Alternatively, you could write to support@aftership.com for further help.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

PIKIKI

Me gusta esta aplicacion, creo que es una app muy completa y util para mi negocio. la recomiendo ampliamente.

Röa Design

Useful but kind of tricky to understand at the beginning, would love to have more options in the pop up sizes

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion. The request has been cascaded to the Product Team for implementation. We will keep you posted on the progress.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

newbeautyCo.

Awesome app, can't believe it is for free!
Really easy to use, definatelly will pump our conversion rates

One Sun Store

It is good.
It seems to be very useful for my online market and I am looking forward to it. Thank you for free.

Auto ScannerShop

Estou gostando demais

MISS EANNAN

I just download this App today and I love it already. It is really Fabulous. I recommend it, it is also simple to use. My favorite is the newsletter. If anything to add will update my review later

YaYa+Rule

Downloaded it yesterday, I like the UI similar to Shopify and easy to use. So far so good, glad to have found an app with many functions. This is truly an All-in-one app that allowed me to delete other apps.

Fun.4.kidz

Cette application est parfaite elle permet de faire ce que l'on veut, très propre. Hâte de voir les résultats !

joudfi

GorgeousIt is a great application, excellent and practical
It is a great application, excellent and practical