Automizely Emails & Popups

Automizely Emails & Popups | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Chai’s Caps

Easy to use, basically does work for me. HIghly recommended and will continue to use for my business!

Vons Royal Designs

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS JUST SPECTACULAR. FAST RESPONSE. LOVE THE APP. EASY WALK THROUGH AND EASY TO USE!

Camila Zapatos

Excelente app,. muy intuitiva y fácil de utilizar. Solo le hace falta algunas herramientas de edición al momento de crear alguna campaña como por ejemplo tamaños de texto o posición de ellos, pero el resto muy bien.

keychainfairy

This app is what I have been looking for. If you need to do email marketing or pop-ups, give this a try.

Earth Shades Sunglasses

I used this app and wow so user friendly highly recommend their customer service is next level. Keeep it up guys!

Max & Co. Pet Mart

This app seems to be continually expanding and improving, I've been using various features and it hasn't cost me anything yet. I really enjoy being able to test it out and use it to help my very small business while I test the waters. It automates various emails & discount codes etc so I don't have to worry about it and can focus on more important things, I particularly like the abandon cart, welcome emails & review imports.

Ryan Reid Collection

I really like this app. I can use it to provide discounts to my customers in so many unique ways. It has very many nice features.

Real Babes

The apps very easy to navigate and has helped me create my first pop up started. I contacted them and told them I wanted to remove the “powered by”, it only took them a minute to set up!

Stready's Organics

Nitish helped me remove the automizely brand off of my "Thank you" emails for my customers. I am thankful he moved in a timely matter because I have a lot to check off of my to do list. He is efficient and moves with urgency. Thank you, Nitish!

Filtros Para Concentrador De Oxigeno

I received support by Nitish he was patient and help me with my petition, I recommend this app 100% awesome that its free It helps a lot Thank you guys!