Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit popup, email marketing, newsletter, sales pop up & coupon

The Dazzel Girl

used the app like alot recommend to others fantastic. looked and looked glad I came across this one.

Hello,
Thank you for sharing the feedback. We are glad that you had a great experience with the app. Your review helps to encourage us to make the app better and to provide you with the wow experience.

Lueur Lashes

Some awesome features for free. A lot is already set up for you, it is just a case of editing and clicking enable.
I feel like this is going to be an awesome asset! Great so far

Hello,

Southern Attic Apparel

So far so good! Very intuitive and useful! I've been able to set up my newsletter very easily. Couldn't ask for a better app.

Regenecare

me encanta. Ha sido super sencilla de utilizar y he podido crear varias cosas de manera organizada ya que todo es super guiado.

Kynese

THE BEST APP TO HAVE HANDS DOWN. TRIED ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF APP AND NONE COMPARED. POP UP DESIGNED TO DRAW YOUR TRAFFIC IN.

jessica soltis

I just downloaded it and Im surpized with all of the features. It seems like it is going to be great. My experience is going great so far. Can wait to see how it pans out

Hi Jessica,
Thank you for your feedback. We see that you had a good experience with our app. Please take a minute to revisit the review and provide us with a 5-star review if you are satisfied with the app now. Looking forward to your response.

MCSHXP

Très bonne application, permet d'avoir des fonctionnalités vraiment sympa et surtout très pro, je recommande fortement

BeautyShaper™

this app is wonderful. is simple tu use
fgfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdgfdg

ValueLink Shop

This plugin is very good. It can be superimposed with my template and adjusted well without affecting the website speed. very useful!

Cajas fuertes Quintana Roo

Really easy to use and the support and configuration options are good and intuitive. It's been a week we have been using it, We are currently using it and waiting to see the next results Thank you!