Automizely Emails & Popups

Automizely Emails & Popups | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Fawwaha Fragrances

Perfect tools for your shop's emailing needs :)
Customer support is also very supportive , helped me in increasing the emailing list size also.

Skin Amity

Great customer service. I really love the fact that they have options for optimization and a chat-box to talk to a representative live and direct. I highly recommend.

Eve and Sire Designs

Exactly what we were looking for! User friendly and customer service is amazing. Answered my questions right away. Highly recommend it!

NOIIA

I had some start-up questions, which was answered right away. Seems like a very user-friendly app, and it's great that there's several layouts to choose from. Only downside is that some fields are only available in English, but hopefully this will change soon :)

Lhamour US

Great support! They're always online 24/7 and help you efficiently. Highly recommend... Also, it's all FREE with no Automizely branding...!

iimvclothing

I absolutely love this app! And it's for free?! What! I found this app yesterday when looking for something to increase my e-mail sign ups and this works perfectly and all the extra features this app gives you for no extra cost is insane. I would highly recommend this app to anybody looking to give their shopify store a 'helping hand'. The "e-mail pop-up" is excellent and easy to use and customise which is great. I changed a few things to make my websites aesthetic and it looks perfect. I have been playing around with the other features too and I am really liking what I am seeing. I am currently trying to use the "upsell" section as well (again for free) and see what I can do with that! Must also add the customer service has been amazing when I've had questions or removed branding from default e-mails :) Would highly recommend!!

Chulé

App really easy to use and to configurate
Nice and fast customer service
Great designs of popup forms

SavageLuxuryNZ

Very easy to use and support is quick, friendly and very helpful. The step by step guide makes this app the easiest that I have used so far.

Acmejoy

It's really a good app for a shop, with its help, the clients may be come back to their orders and finish his payment. A very easy to use application. Meet some needs.

La Sieste Toronto

a lot of features and easy to use. the best thing is that it's completely free. definitely recommend