Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Newsletters, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar.

Del Duero Wines

Very complete app. Multiple free features and quick customer support. I've used it for pop up discounts and welcome emails and works great. Perhaps some more customization of fonts would be beneficial

MJJ Beauty

Easy to install, easy to design what you want, so far works good for me. The reason why I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because I'm new using the app (installed today on my website) so I need to see how the app interact in general. What I like is that the support is 24/7, gold point.

March 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable review. Do let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions for us.

You can always reach out to us via chat option or email us at support@automizely.com.

Fashion Closet Clothing

This app has been pretty useful, it has a lot of functions that help us out a lot. Especially if you are on a budget.

PetitGerbeaud

Easy to use, and the customer service is very helpfull and fast. Good for simply pop ups and newsletters. Nice app.

March 2, 2021

Mudit

VRNSHOP

I just have yet to really experience the full compabilities with this app. SO far so good. I did notice no integration option from the email pop up to my mailchimp. I may have missed this feature. Other than that I do appreciate the quick customer service.

February 28, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

We have forwarded your suggestion of Mailchimp integration to the concerned team. We are really eager to make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team,

Zoe's Bodega

Awesome app. They were also very helpful with the set up. I will continue with this service and I am looking forward to working with them again

February 28, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team,

Conker Boutique

Support chat is very useful, waiting to see how the free version works with email newsletters but so far so good!

February 24, 2021

Thank you for sharing the feedback.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Sylkest The Label

Just added this app to my store and so far very organised and provides more than I thought I even needed. Response time from reps are super quick, all questions answered and requested done promptly. Happy user!

February 24, 2021

Effervesce.ItsJustBubbles

Doesn't have all the features but has Fast Customer Service by live chat 24/7 which is very useful! Get's the job done.

February 23, 2021

Buddy Luv Apparel

I was looking for an app to help delivery pop ups for email capture and abandon carts and the reviews on this app were decent. I am looking forward to using it and can give a better review once I do. I appreciate the fact its free to use especially as I look to grow my business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25