Email Marketing + Pop Up Popup

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Exit Popups, Web Push, Sales Pop, Email Popups, Newsletters

Oh Neny

Design are cool.
I had a problem and the support was very reactive.
Still have to test all the features , but for the moment everything is ok

September 18, 2020

Glad to know you had good experience with the app/support. Please let us know how can we earn a 5-star rating here.

Welcome Home Furniture Collections

Pretty great app, easy to use, love how customisable everything is. Makes my site look so much more attractive

September 17, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering if I can be of any assistance to make your experience 5-star with our app.

I have also dropped you a personal email. Feel free to take a look and reply back.

Your Leather Guy

Great app! Highly recommend it to starters who aren’t familiar with shopify and you’ll save a lot of time searching for free apps by using this!

September 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering if I can be of any help to make your experience 5-star with our app. I have also dropped you a personal mail, please take a look and feel free to share with me your feedback.

Khy's Beauty Shop

So far it is helping me a lot ! I just downloaded it but it let me create and add many things to my website. Ive created an app just for my website ! Its great

September 7, 2020

BW Graphics

Decent for the price.
I would recommend if you're just getting started and on a budget.
Wish there was more than 1 newsletter layout.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We support various customization features in newsletter layout currently but I have communicated your requirement to our product team to add a few more.

Treasure Knot

I have only just started using this app but it seems to be quite easy to navigate. Support is very helpful.

September 3, 2020

KreareChic

l'ho appena scaricata, mi è piaciuto che fosse gratis, spero che mi possa essere utile. l'ho scelta perchè ho visto che in molti la usano, quindi funzionerà bene.

September 3, 2020

Ciao,

Grazie per le gentili parole. Mi chiedevo se posso essere di qualche aiuto per rendere la tua esperienza a 5 stelle con la nostra app. Ti ho anche inviato una mail personale, dai un'occhiata e sentiti libero di condividere con me il tuo feedback.

Saluti,

Artistic Image Essential Oils & More

So far I am very happy with this app, it is giving me a lot of needed information so that I can adjust my store according to what I see my customer sees or where he is getting stuck at.

BBsouk

Love it, but would give it a perfect score if we were able to translate content for multilingual sites! :)

CnUstore

I use this app for email marketing but it has other features as well. Looking forward to use them all.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, we have several other features apart from emails, which we would suggest you to give it a try and help us earn a 5-star rating.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16