Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Popups, Exit Popup,

Aufora UK

So many great features. So straight forward and easy to use. Quick, helpful customer service as well.

August 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Evoke Eden

Using this app for a pop up but didn't realise it has such great features - will definitely utilise it more, great app! Easy to navigate with great online support :)

August 1, 2021

Automizely Team

un.co

I used this app to do a simple sign-up campaign and it's pretty easy to use. I really like how it's free but allows the removal of their branding logo on the popup, that other apps would only allow if only you're on a paid plan. The support team is very attentive and easy to communicate. The only thing that I think can be improved is to allow more flexibility on the customisations of the layout - size of the popup, colour and shape of the email box etc. All in all, it works pretty good for being a free plugin. I would definitely recommend!

July 31, 2021

Thanks for your kind words.

I have taken your suggestion as feedback and forwarded it to the development team. Very soon you will notice enhanced features.

Please let us know if you have more suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team

The A Boutique

I like the app. We get a lot of sign ups with it. The customer service is what is the best about this app.

My Moon Child

Somewhat easy to navigate, great campaigns but most of all, so far I have had great customer service, Fast and reliable! Thank you!

July 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

We are glad to know that you are happy with our customer service support. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Serenity Boutique LLC

Great tech support team. They are very responsive and take the time to direct you to where certain features in the app are located.

July 26, 2021

Give Me Glam Events Creations

It takes a while to configure everything and get it set to fit your store theme. But so far so good. I reached out to support for the branding removal and they were very helpful. I am still learning my way around the app as I just installed today and have been getting it set up. Will update review after I have everything set up and in use.

July 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Plan E

Great app and easy to navigate in. Also the costumer-service is fast and easy to get in contact with.

July 23, 2021

EASEHOLD

I use this app to do a promotion. It helps a lot. The customer service responded quickly. Helped me solve many problems.

July 19, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Neelima Aggarwal

Junglearth.in

Seems Good, as it is free with great features and wonderful support, the marketing popups seems working good for my shop

July 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Neelima Aggarwal