Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

by AfterShip + Automizely

Email, Popups, Social Proof, Exit Intent, Countdown, Webpush

jessica soltis

I just downloaded it and Im surpized with all of the features. It seems like it is going to be great. My experience is going great so far. Can wait to see how it pans out

YEAH NEON

So far so good, only have had it running for a day. It would be great to match the fonts we use on our site. Seems very functional, with lots of options and it is free!

FORDJAMES

Pas mal, très professionnel, j'apprécie énormément, cela augment aussi la social proof, et moi jaime

Etheryon Store

Hi, you made a great job, it s would be wonderful if you can Add a timer for social proof !, Thanks you so much

Your Therapy Equipment

so far so good, so far so good and so far so good therefore so far so good which makes it 100% so far so good

Scented Bundles

This apps really helped me out and saved me a lot of time. it has many great features with pupups and marketing. The only thing its missing is more fonts

beunique.boutique

I like it, would love email list and email marketing in it as well! This is the reason I've put 4 stars, not 5

K-Pop Store

this is very helpful, and i dont know what else to say i dont know why you force me to use 100 characters lol

Brum-Tech Online Stores

I used this app to boost my sale. It really helped to amplify the focus on specific products. It would be nice if it can allow the user to add different images to different products.

As December Falls

Really great way to add social proof to your site. Easy to use and dead easy to set up. Helpful that you can add a maximum amount of days shown on your social pop ups.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7