Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Black Friday, Exit Popup, Abandoned Cart Recovery, Newsletters

Eyepeacelashes

love it 5 stars best thing that was ever creative. It will help your business tremendously. I recommend it

ImageBearers

This app has help me take my marketing game to the next level. I was able to capture sales via sign ups and email marketing. If you are looking for something that will help you reach your customers this is it!

November 28, 2020

Thanks for your review.

Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us which makes your experience a 5-star one.

Riyaz

AAKAR COMPUTERS

Very good app , it gives total satisfaction , Customers are receiving good & information.sales popup and email automation is very good.

November 28, 2020

Loveworthy Jewelry

helpful & quick support! i do wish their sales pop ups were more customizable though. i appreciate their speedy support tho!

November 27, 2020

Hello,

We acknowledge your feedback.

May I request you share, what type of customization are you looking for in the Pop-ups?

One of the members will reach you so that we can help you with this part.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

Drifting Winds

App shows a lot of potential for the store. Customer service is standing by to assist when you need help which is really good. It would be a great app if some things were automated instead of individual customizations.. which is cumbersome. However, it would be of great use to someone just starting out.

November 27, 2020

Curvy Impressions LLC

This app has many resources and offers many benefits to you especially if you are new to the business. It makes sure that you don't forget

November 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. Do let us know if you have any feedback for us or how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via email at support@automizely.com or contact us via the chat option available on your account. (24X7)

Kind regards,
Mudit

Urban Fashion Store

LIKED EASY TOO USE I RECOMENDED .....................................................................

November 26, 2020

Raw Cut Skateboards

So far I’m able to do for what i was looking for most was interested in just the pop up email but they packed in so much that ill have to write another review when I’m all done setting up. The customization is great and easy to use.
Only flaw is you cant customize the size of your pop up. Something as easy as just putting a photo and only adding subscribe button took days till I got what I wanted to achieve. If there was a simple option to adjust to your photo size and or some type of cropping and resizing tool could of been done in a min.
So far this is the Best App that I have used from a hand full others that I tested. And I highly recommend anyone to try it out.

November 24, 2020

foxey silks

I love that it is free and that there are so many features but there are still some kinks to work out. BUT! Customer Support was FAST to reply and VERY friendly and helpful, so I have faith. Looking forward to exploring more.

November 23, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
We are open to accepts all your suggestion and eager to implement.
We always want to make the user experience better.

Please feel free to reach our support team if you need any further help.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

FYNE ESSENTIALS LLC

SO FAR SO GOOD. I HAVEN'T USED THE FEATURES YET, BUT LOOKS PRETTY SOLID. WILL UPDATE A MORE DETAILED ONE SOON.

November 23, 2020