Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

by AfterShip + Automizely

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Exit Popups, Social Proof, Webpush

Aeipathy Boutique

Loving it so far - would just like to change the currency of the app as it's coming up as USD and i need ZAR

Vision Wear

It has a lot of what you need. I hope they release some tutorials to walk through how to use the app

TxC Clothing

I used the app so far for the coupon pop up. I haven't launched my store but I noticed that it would pop up even on my password protected page on shopify so i had to disable it for now. I'll publish it later today when i finally launch my site.

I don't like that the only option after editing my popup is to publish. I don't see any way to just save the popup separately. I have to publish and then unpublish on the home screen since I don't want it to be active on my site yet.

Workhard

Works well and easy to use. Helps to create more customers and has a nice design and look, very professional

July 1, 2020

Glad to see you have a good experience with the app. Please let us know how can we earn a 5-star rating here.

EPIC SUMMER

i use this app to help me out with email marketing. im just starting my online store and there is so much to do. this app helped me with customer service.

July 1, 2020

Glad to see the app was helpful. Please get us a better rating if you are satisfied with the app.

One Summer Shop PH

Good app. Expecting more like this from you.. Really of a great help to start online specially if you are a newbie.. Hoping the developer can also design a SMS abandoned cart recovery and SMS shipping updates..

July 1, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Please help us get a 5-star rating if it is working up to your expectations.

Vitiser

I think the app is great, concise, but I would like to have a list of fluids, and a higher degree of editing options Mail

July 1, 2020

Thank you for the suggestion. It has been conveyed to the teams for the implementation.

Tropiqa

Enchantress Lux

So far so good. I like all the marketing options and free mobile option. My only issue is that: I'm not sure why the discount code section wouldn't work for customers at checkout but other than that app works well.

June 19, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. we are working on getting the scope for read_discount addressed and it is in pipeline. We will be informing you once it is implemented. ETA -end of this month.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Techno Party OutFit

Beaucoup de possibilités sur la même application ce qui est très agréable à utiliser.
Quelques options manquantes, notamment sur la shipping bar

July 1, 2020

Thank you for the suggestion. Please let us know what all options are you looking for in the Shipping bar.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15