Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

Hello Koai

Like that it's completely free, support was fast. Could have more email templates to choose from, other than that no complaints so far!

The Baker's Wick Candle Co.

easy to use thus far. hoping to capture more sales with this platform and grow my small business. thank you

May 3, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable experience. I am glad to know that you are enjoying our app.

We are open for any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience 5-star with us.

Bushiyo

Good app for begenning ! Useful for writing marketing mails and popup. Just as written, it's free ans easy to use !

May 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Calma Rituals

I like all the services in the app, but above all its customer service, super fast responses, and Abhishek cleared all my doubts.

April 29, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Memory Police Streetwear Clothing Store

Great app, Has amazing features, and is easy to understand. Even customer support is quick to help. It is definitely an upgrade to my store!!

April 25, 2021

MUKA

I just started using, but overall seem to be a very well designed app, with very responsive support team. It's replacing at least 2 other apps for me so that's great. Can't believe it's free, have yet to find a catch

April 23, 2021

B.U.M.A

I really like how there is always assistance available. The app is easy to use and the features are awesome! I will recommend to my other business buds r sure!

April 20, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad that you are liked our product. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience even better.

Uplyft Style

The things I like most is how easy it is to use and the fact that support is there if I have a question.

April 15, 2021

anterosdesigns

Pretty easy to use, great layout selection. For a free app, it functions well and customer service is great.

April 14, 2021

Youzhop Fashion Boutique

I used the app some few months and still discovering other features, but I found it useful form store. I will still try the other features to give more feedback!

April 14, 2021