Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

by AfterShip & Automizely

Tool for Email Marketing, Exit Popups, Newsletters & More!

The Canadian Cart

aefmsnfkjanfkafnkfnkanfjfnjafnjafnjanjalfnjfnsjalfnjafnjfnjafljaflfnjlfnjafnjafnjfnjafnljafnjanlfnafjlj

Mama's Bustan

I found this app online and it really has helped me automize so many functions in an easy way. Really enjoying it.

Reiki Attunement Courses

Great app and I found it really easy to use. I did want to schedule newsletters, but that is not available on this just yet - can't wait for the schedule update that is coming soon. Very quick to answer any queries, no matter how small they are!

wellthy

This app has a lot of different features that makes it so much easier to customize my site all within one app!

UN-TRAVEL

Excellent customer service when I asked for assistance in removing "powered by automizely" in the pop up. Thank you

Cosmic Beauty Lab

I’m using this app to send welcome emails to my customers and am able to remove the watermark! I’m still learning all the functions but so far so good!

Leon from Youth ★ United Apparel

great customer service and well working app as far as I can tell from the start. Cool features to get better conversion.

All The Skullz

This app is helping me alot so far, just with easy subscription collection and branding. Gonna dive deeper into this app, but so far so good!

BellaMosa Modern Mosaic Art

I was looking for a source like this one... I like that customer service is on- demand... Looking forward to using this product and connecting with the friendly staff...

OBES

great customer support. helped me on live chat in matter of no time with all of my questions. very very good

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75