Automizely Emails & Popups

Automizely Emails & Popups | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

kitchendao

服务很周到,客服回复十分及时,推荐更多人使用这个应用。里面有很多免费的邮件模板,十分好用,我们非常喜欢。还有报告,也是非常准确,可以给我们提供参考,优化我们的营销策略。非常好的插件,感谢你们的提供,继续加油。

The Sleep Boss

Really helpful team. Quick responses to requests even on the weekend!. Good app, lots of options available.

Matero

It's well made and quick with their support. They keep expanding their products and much of it is free which is great.

Martian Corner

Good App, Fast Chat Response too. Useful for merchants and I personally used their free options and it does what I need to do.

Sybil's Jewelry Box

I used this app to create welcome popups to capture emails on my site. The setup is very easy and I was able to get support quickly via the live chat.

ZITUNG

That is great! Their service was timely and the sales volume was very high. I thought it was great.I push you to use it

Global Collect

I have had this app sitting for a while, and I'm just sorry U didn't put it to use sooner. It's so intuitive and FREE.

لبسي LEBSY - متجر ملابس

peapublic

Support is really fast and helpfull. I wanted to remove something and they helped me like in seconds.

Dini Store

This App is amazing and their customer service is great! I really recommend them... I hope that they increase the limit of the 300 contacts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 383 384