Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Empower brands to drive leads, customer engagement, and sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

urthfoods.com

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Great app so far. Looking forward to utilizing it as my company grows. Thank you for the free trial.

SUGAR AND SPICE SOAP COMPANY

So far it was easy to set up. I have yet to test out an increase in sales with use, but I am looking forward to it

Craft Addicts Anonymous

I just installed so I don't have a full review. Will come back to edit after some time. But it was very easy to install and walk through the setup.

TASTECLOTHING

Location Austria

Sehr korrekte Leute und super Tools ! Greets to Yogesh. Der hat mir sehr geholfen bei einem Meeting und alles gezeigt.

msetteparis

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing service from Kumar !!! thank you so much for the support and good app for customer emails :).....

The Urban Rack

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Easy to use, chat support is super helpful and responsive and there is a lot of value provided in the free version!

Timpers

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Tuve un problema y en menos de 1 minuto me lo solucionaron. Mil gracias al equipo, en concreto a Anarna, un placer hablar con ella. ♥

Rich Luxxe Beauty

I am using this app to help with growing my email list for my business. I like that is very user friendly, chat support is always available and very responsive and you get alot for the FREE version.

no-brainers

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Good app, It working very well on my store and have all features to do best email marketing. Thank you!

Mod mode Accessories

Time spent using app About 1 year

awesome app it has helped me to grow my email list along with generating revenue, must have app!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 473 474