Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

theZlabel

This app makes everything so much easier to keep your customer up to date with your store. Definitely recommend!

Gusto snacks

great app, works pretty well, quick to use, I am very impressed. I used it for my store and the app does exactly what is written on the description.

InStyleRing

Very good customer service and the app offer very good services.I can't wait to boost my sales thanks to this app. Would definetely recommend!

Chapel

I used the app to help me organize marketing emails and pop ups notifications. Its working very well and its easy to handle. Support team is very helpful and respond quickly to any issues. I highly recommend this app!!

Petssentials

i like that it's free so I can try it out, although there is the badge that shows up under the free plan.

Service26+

cette application est juste géniale en plus elle permet de faire une application de son e-shop , et encore 29 autres appli en une je recommande 3000000 fois

Bennys Beauty World

I was looking for a free App for my Popups and I found this. Easy to install and meets my needs. Very good App. I Recommend

Gaea Nutrition & Wellness

Excellent App! So easy to use and implement. Lots of features combined in this App! Wishing them much success!

Kings XIX

Yeah, to be fair. Spot on. Some really great tool to use for my store. Exactly what i was missing Thank you

Gheers

My questions have been answered very quickly and the support team is very helpful! The Email templayes are also very proffesional looking and they are great for my website!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113