Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

by AfterShip + Automizely

Email, Popups, Social Proof, Exit Intent, Countdown, Webpush

Brides to Be, Regalia & Accessories

I have just recently installed, fairly straight forward. Looking forward to have it work its magic...thank you

irinnadesign

This app is great and best of all, FREE! Easy to install and setup. I'm looking forward to results. Thank you.

stores loc

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop sddfs

TheTrappGoddess.com

Great free app. Easy to use. Definitely recommend this to first timers or beginners. Would like to have more options in removing steps

BL4CK BIRDZ BOUTIQUE

I just added this app, so I can't really say much about it. I do want to say that I like that it is free because most cost. I have been looking for a good pop up to add to my website and I'm glad I found this one!

HISEA

Very powerful tools! Thanks for the work and thanks for keeping it free! Looking forward to more nice extensions from you guys!

Mâtin

I wanted an application to display pop-up and have email campaign. This application totally answered my problematic.

MODELONES.com

it looks great, but i can't be sure will it slow down my site, i need more time to try this apps, i need to make sure

WRDS & WSDM

I needed an app for email opt ins and came across this one. Not only is it FREE it is fool proof in setting up too! I hope to capture many many emails!!! Thank you.

Petit Paw Store

Great App, thank you so much for providing us with so many features that can boost our conversions and the design of the website. Great job and must have app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45