Automizely Product Review App

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Free

El Mundo Pet

amazing fast and friendly support ! resolved the problem withing seconds, its free, can recommend :)

Drag Mom's Closet

So far so good, will update at a later time. Thank you so much for your continued help. I will come back to update my review.

Cuddle-brush

Intenseed

The app is easy to use, and their support is very helpful and reactive. I would recommend it to anyone.

Waggies

I used this app to turn on post purchase requests for reviews it was easy to use and the support was excellent in fulfilling help requests.

ERIANCE

Très bon service client. En plus pouvoir rajouter des avis clients sur nos produits quand on débute notre boutique est vraiment top! Je recommande

easybuy.co.in

Great app. Support staff is very understanding and friendly. I was able to send manual review request to previous customers which was of great help. Thank you creators and support.

prostep

Amazing app with great customer service. I can only say its the best app ive used on shopify so far.

Theory Candle Co.

I highly recommend all Automizely apps. They are really easy to use and customer support is amazing.

Gowagh

I love using the app. it's is very easy to use and free.
they customer service is very good. they always reply on time

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 172 173