Automizely Product Reviews App

Ali Reviews Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, UGC

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Myhairvitamins

Location Sweden

Probably the worst customer service ever, it took almost a week for them to install a piece of code to show the review stars and still they didnt manage to do it. I remind them everyday they still dont do it.
I asked them to completely remove the code from my theme, they said yes we have removed the code and i uninstalled the app afterwards, still two piece of code was left on my website. I manually removed it.
Do not install this app you will regret it!

shoprexo

Location China

the best free reviews app I've only installed it recently However, the features included going way beyond the free features of other apps on Shopify,

Girly Kiss

I have been using many apps of theirs. They made my work so much easier and lots of them are free. Their apps have good-looking appearances and easy to use. Highly recommended!

Morena Mía

I just got started with their Reviews extension and am already loving how user friendly the set up and customization was.

storyofawakening

Location Estonia

It is really easy to set up and looks great. Just install, use a special button, and import reviews to your store.

Vasile and Pavel

Location Romania

Stellar customer service experience. I am in the process of using the app and it seems to work great! Shreyasi went above and beyond answering to all my questions and replying in matter of minutes to all my requests. Really amazing!

Leanora's Boutique & Gifts

Great, customer service is awesome as well. I am extremely happy with this app at this time. I definitely recommend.

Niwii

Location Spain

Fácil de usar y de configurar además de buen servicio de atención al cliente. Rápido y eficiente! :)

relaxtoys.nl

Location Netherlands

Ik gebruik de app omdat het meer reviews oplevert, en vind het echt top hoe het werkt! Alles werkt naar behoren.

Deep cleanser

Location France

Great app, the customer service is very reactive and helpful. You just need to ask if you want the branding which is a big plus for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 255 256