Automizely: Ali Reviews App

Automizely: Ali Reviews App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Aliexpress Reviews, Photo Reviews & Product Reviews Importer

TwentySix Creative

able to add reviews to my site seamlessly, customer service incredibly responsive and helpful. would recommend to others.

PRECISE Trading LLC

its very easy to setup and useful app. Support team very active. I am recementing this app for managing the reviews.

reginaldbrownhudson

I submitted the form but I do not receive any email from the app? Why do I need to verify email to use the app?

March 5, 2021

We extremely apologize for the inconvenience. Email verification is an important step to verify the identity.

Our team has investigated the issue and found that the email you have used to sign up is invalid or unable to receive emails.

Kindly use a different email address to sign up.

Do let us know if you any queries. You can reach out to us at support+reviews@automizely.com.

Kind regards,
Mudit

Carma’s Boutique LLC

This app was hard for me in the beginning, but it was because I didn't spend enough time trying to figure it out. All you have to do is go to your product page in a browser and have the plugin as a menu favorited item on your menu bar. Open up the item and click import reviews. For some reason It is only letting me do one by one. I wish there was a way to bulk upload reviews to all products without having to go to each individual product page. Maybe I'm doing this wrong, someone correct me if you can bulk upload reviews.

March 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. ❤️

We understand the case that you need to import the reviews one by one for each product. But this is because each product has a different product URL and we need to pick the correct URL then only we can import reviews.

We understand that there is an inconvenience however we are committed to find a better way in order to make the process more convenient.

But a good news is that you can now import reviews in bulk by uploading a CSV file. Please try it out ;)

Acurelax

Perfecta aplicacion y un increible soporte, me ha encantado, recomendado al 100% mejor que cualquiera de las otras apps que he visto

PuttaShoeOnIt

Great Customer Service Very Helpful.............................................................................

Petals Jewelry

Excellent experience overall and their support team is very responsive when you are needing assistance. 10/10 !

uñas acrilicas

great, very easy to use, one of the best I have tried when making a store, it helps a lot and the technical support is the best

March 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We will keep making our app the best! 🙌

CastGenesis

Better style for reviews that are shown! But very good app, thanks..................................

March 1, 2021

Thank you for your valuable suggestion, much appreciated. The customization of review widget is actually in our roadmap and will be available very soon! Here's our product roadmap: https://roadmap.automizely.com/automizely-reviews

Thank you again for your support! 🤟

HolisticSole

These ppl helps you out REALLY 24/7. especially priyanka, she helped alot to troubleshoot few problems. thank you

Previous 1 3