Reviews (3,394)

4.9

Merchants highly praise the app for its exceptional customer service, particularly noting support agents like Akanksha and Ayushi for their helpfulness. It features a user-friendly interface that simplifies navigation and use of its automated review collection and email marketing tools. Merchants appreciate the reliable performance, easy setup, and customization options that cater to specific business needs. The app is credited with enhancing customer loyalty and boosting sales, with a globally available support team enhancing its accessibility and effectiveness in managing customer feedback.

July 10, 2024

AfterShip Reviews sets the bar high when it comes to customer service. They're knowledgeable, efficient, and always ready to help with any questions or concerns I have about the app.

Jeauxette Beauty
8 months using the app
July 16, 2024

The email that customers receive to request an email is so easy and quick it encourages a large number of reviews.

Re-Play Australia
8 months using the app
July 20, 2024

My experience was phenomenal with this app. Every time I needed help, the nice agents were here to assist me from start to finish. I communicated with Ayushi agent who stopped at nothing to help answer all of my questions and assisted me with what I need to make my business run as smoothly as possible.

Breeze Vista
Yemen
7 days using the app
June 16, 2024

So far this works ok. It was an affordable service that would import my previous reviews for free when shopify eliminated their free reviews feature. I haven't done anything besides upload reviews yet.

Lowcountry Olive Oil
3 days using the app
June 25, 2024

It was very quick and sorted by her extremely effortsless Thanks appreciate lot Ayushi for your helpful God bless you

kwickcart.shop
India
22 days using the app
May 29, 2024

Great support even at every odd hours, really worth appreciating both product and service. It's my favorite app in whole of shopify app store.

Shopper Haven Pro
India
14 days using the app
June 13, 2024

amazing product.

Cher Archange Beauty
About 2 years using the app
March 20, 2024

I really like the app. I've found it easy to navigate and respond to customers. I would recommend it to others also.

Four Kids Toys
About 2 years using the app
May 10, 2024

J Sadhan

Great support, solved my problem.

Iorimá
Brazil
11 months using the app
April 27, 2024

I love this app! My website just went leap years ahead. The customer service is A+ every time — literally solved every issue. Thanks so much!

Starlite Smile