Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Southern Peach

So far so good! Customer service responds very quickly and process of importing reviews is super easy. Absolutely loved this app on my first try!

YourGads

I used it to replace other app for some time and it worked grat. Simple, Free, no Premium plan stuff privileges. I recommend it.

Reasons To Shine

I love this app. I love how the reviews show up on the product page and how it allows customers to add pictures to their reviews unlike other apps. In addition customer service is great. They reply immediately and are very helpful.

Noble Doggo

This app still needs some basic functions, but I really love the design. Their customer support is the best. I have tried 2 apps from them and to be honest their patience for a newbie like me is really helpful. Please add bulk editor for this app. For stores with lots of products + lots of reviews, it is really painful to go through each product to activate/deactivate reviews.

HOOSTLER

Great app! So helpful for your store and easy to use. Support team is always there to help. Highly recommend it

Elaf

its such very useful app for those whose can't the bear paid app. I am impressed by its quick response service. I loved it.

Momentumtum

Amazing team. Great app. They are willing to help every time. I was amazed by the functionality of the app.

BoriKai Solganix

So far so good, customer support responds so fast, still getting the hang of the app but overall its great.

Tropii Loungewear

Sanjeet was amazing, so helpful. This app is very easy to use. I recommend adding this app to your store

The Bright Beaver

Nitish was patient with my request and tried his best to help me. I am satisfied with the service rendered.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91