4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and smooth performance. They appreciate its easy review import feature and customization options. The customer service is praised for its promptness and extra efforts, including video call explanations. The app is valued for its fair pricing, robust platform, and positive impact on store management, sales boost, and customer engagement.

November 11, 2022

I like to use it! Thank you for your quick response and quick support! It is very helpful for us! Thanks again:)

nilovers-store
China
August 7, 2021

It's pretty much free, but I think I will go with Vitals in the future! That's because I prefer an All-in-One solution.

BackSup
Germany
March 12, 2022

Great App. Very easy to install. No charge. And great Support!! It would be great wenn all the apps were so easy ;)

Online-gadgetstore
Netherlands
Edited September 22, 2021

what i love about automizely apps are their staff are so quick to respond. their apps are awesome! <3

Desire Rugs
February 8, 2022

working well so far! everything is running smooth even with the google synchronization and product updates! very helpful!

yvngandlost
May 8, 2021

It is very user friendly and makes it really easy to import reviews abd request reviews from customers

Valore Jewelry
August 26, 2022

Tout était clair et rapide d'exécution. La conseillère était bienveillante et proposait des solutions adaptés. Merci beaucoup

Remaid
France
December 2, 2022

Very great App to have and it will help boost the looks and feels of your website. Would really recommend it to anyone who wants to have reviews on their website.

shopkt-essential
April 9, 2022

I am stoked with Automizely. It has so many useful app. This review app is cool and the customer service is great. Subash assisted me with the google integration. Thanks man!

Katahum Apparel
April 3, 2021

I have just installed and review the app features. They are quite easy and clean. Support Team always helps to give all the answers to my questions. there is no wait time. Very Quick Support.

passionover.com
India
2 months using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied April 3, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Regards,