Automizely Product Reviews

Automizely Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 18, 2021

Very fast response time in chat with help also easy to use as well. Happy to find a review app that is easy to use.

SOUL’YS®
Time spent using app: 18 days
July 18, 2021

This app is truly amazing! The contact support is also very friendly and helpful . If you are looking for a nice conversion app, this will be your best friend.

Jelly's Locs
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited July 18, 2021

thanks for the support and give us the opportunity the support and give us the opportunity the support and give us the opportunity the support and give us the opportunity

Aura Training Wear
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 18, 2021

Amazing, really easy to use and implement, the support is very helpful and solved my issues rapidly.

Kaminoai
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited July 18, 2021

thank you very much i've been experiencing branding in my store and it was resolved quickly
thanks .

space galaxy store
Jordan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 18, 2021

i used this app to help me figure out what i am stuck in i would recommend this app whenever you need help

worrynotwegotit
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited July 18, 2021

Immediate response. Efficient work. Very appreciated to have someone available to answer all my questions

TETA STORE
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 18, 2021

I was having a hard time to get my reviews to show up on my page . I really like that it was easy for me to install for customer to leave review of my products.

Anointed Hair Boutqiue
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited July 20, 2021

pratiksha was so helpful and solved my problem quickly again. I recommend Ali reviews product review app to all shopify store owners

Aj's Toy House
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited July 17, 2021

This app is incredibly user-friendly, so far. GET the additional apps!! Not only are the additional apps free, but in time you will see that these apps are also imperative to the growth and maintenance of an online business. Customer service is outstanding!

Emory's Bows and Clothing Boutique