4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of features including easy collection and showcasing of product reviews, importation of reviews from other platforms, and effective customer feedback management. Its customizable widgets, live chat, and automated emails are highly valued. The customer support is noted for quick responses and excellent service. Merchants also commend the app's ability to boost sales, engage customers, and its fair pricing.

November 1, 2021

quite easy to install and friendly to use. and the most important is free apps, and support is willing to guide us

SORELLA CAFE
Malaysia
February 16, 2022

I used this app to migrate reviews to my store and it really does well as I wanted. The management is pretty cooperative and especially Priyanka helped me instantly to resolve my problems.

Ammaaz Shop
Edited May 18, 2021

Nitish was very helpful to make the spreadsheet easier to understand. Unfortunately, it took me 3-4 people leaving me on read for me to actually get the help I needed most.

PandaGyoza Studios
March 19, 2022

I just installed the app. I am hoping that it will help me generate a new traffic flow by displaying product reviews and info.

BrinaBunny Activewear
AfterShip & Automizely replied March 22, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We wish you all the best and we are sure that this app would help you to generate more traffic by displaying product reviews and information.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Rupam
Team Automizely

July 6, 2022

This app is amazing, very useful. Customer service was great. They responded promptly . I would definitely like this app.

msgreyt
China
April 24, 2022

I like this APP.It is the one I wanted.And the support is 24x7.They will give you kindly help! Dengqi

Epetproduct
China
AfterShip & Automizely replied April 25, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback about the app and its features.

We are glad to know that you liked our app. We are open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

Rupam
Team Automizely

November 27, 2021

great app! great customer service! Only app thats free without secretly costs. I am very happy with them

Velveux
Netherlands
April 29, 2021

Just started using but going good so far. I expect it will work out well, and if I encounter any problems I know I can rely on exceptionally great customer support from them, as always, to quickly and efficiently solve any issues I run into.

First and Home
AfterShip & Automizely replied May 3, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Nitish

June 7, 2022

Excellent. And excellent support. Had a question regarding integration in the code, and they helped/fixed immediately.

Blizzbrush
Spain
December 27, 2022

Aside from the many super useful features, the customer service is outstanding. Always available and very quick to help. Highlu recommend all of Automizely's apps.

West Coast Sledders