Reviews (3,384)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable widgets and ability to collect and display product reviews. They commend its smooth performance and responsive customer service, which offers helpful resources for those less tech-savvy. The automated review collection feature is seen as a tool for enhancing customer loyalty and boosting sales. The app's easy setup and review automation controls allow for quick issue identification and resolution.

Edited March 15, 2023

nice app and very good support. some areas are can not be edit on widget. that should be fix.
thank you.

Delly Shop
Türkiye
8 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied March 15, 2023

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are excited to know that you are in love with our product.

We are pleased that you found our application to be useful. We are amenable to ideas. It is always nice to be aware of our users' needs. We will make every effort to ensure that your time with us is deserving a high experience.

Please let us know if you have any other queries or feedback via live chat or email at support@automizely.com.

Regards,
Team Automizely

April 10, 2022

First time using the app - great customer service - helped me right away! Thank you Aditi! The review transfer was so smooth. I had struggled the entire afternoon with other apps, but this was by far the easiest to navigate and upload!

WOMV
December 23, 2021

Customer service is great - Very patient and helped me importing my reviews. Had some trouble in the beginning, but had set up a meeting right away to walk me through. thank you again!

My Serenity Shop
May 29, 2022

Ho usato quest'app per importare le mie recensioni. L'assistenza è ottima e rispondono i tempi brevi. Consiglio quest'app per chiunque voglia creare una sezione recensioni originale e fare la differenza.

Social Media Look
Italy
July 1, 2021

We are not using the Ali Reviews part of the app but are using the request for reviews via email and will update review in a couple of days once we see if any unexpected behaviour occurs i.e. emails should only be sent to new customers not all historic ones. It would be useful if the reviews could be imported from Facebook, Google, etc.

City Books & Lotto
New Zealand
8 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied July 1, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We hope you will find our app useful.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

January 6, 2023

I absolutely love this app! It has completely changed the way I do things and has made my life so much easier. But what really sets it apart is the client support team. Whenever I have had a question or issue, they have always been quick to respond and go above and beyond to help me out. They truly are the best in the business and make using this app a pleasure. If you are considering downloading this app, I highly recommend it. Not only is it amazing, but you will also have the best client support team around to help you with anything you need. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this app and its client support team.

𝕽𝖆𝖗𝖊 Gadgets 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙴
October 27, 2021

They have been wonderful to work with so far! Any issues they have worked on right away for me! So far I like this app.

KCDesigns Boutique and Baskets
March 24, 2022

So far, so good! A lot of review apps are very confusing to set up and work with, but this seems very user-friendly + straightforward!

Homebody Candle Co.
May 18, 2022

El servicio al cliente es rápido y bueno! Resolvieron mis dudas de inmediato y la app es bastante funcional!

iFi Audio
Mexico
July 24, 2021

Very helpful!!! I really love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citimall