Reviews (3,386)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable widgets and ability to collect and display product reviews. They commend its smooth performance and responsive customer service, which offers helpful resources for those less tech-savvy. The automated review collection feature is seen as a tool for enhancing customer loyalty and boosting sales. The app's easy setup and review automation controls allow for quick issue identification and resolution.

May 18, 2022

El servicio al cliente es rápido y bueno! Resolvieron mis dudas de inmediato y la app es bastante funcional!

iFi Audio
Mexico
About 7 hours using the app
July 24, 2021

Very helpful!!! I really love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citimall
Philippines
About 7 hours using the app
October 2, 2021

This app is very simple to use, it has awesome features and customer Service is helpful. I totally would recommend this app to anyone who is looking to have reviews added into their website.

Purely Fly
April 20, 2021

I Couldn't believe how quick and responsive customer service is on my every queries Thank you so much And This is one of the best review apps in the (free) category. Definitely will suggest to install once and try this out you will love it too. One of the best (FREE) Review app

Superlyf
India
February 28, 2023

Don't be fooled by their free plan. You're on a free trial for a week or two - and after that, you won't be able to collect any reviews, the "Write a review" button disappears and you'll be only able to display the reviews you've collected on your first 2-week trial.

It's a very "fine print" thing, with the free plan. They offer a free plan, but if the review app cannot collect simple text reviews - then it's useless. Imagine a restaurant would offer a free plan, when you can only look at the food, but cannot eat it. That's the situation here.

PrintFizz
Poland
8 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied February 28, 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. This is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

I would like to inform you that recently our pricing plan was updated and the "write a review" feature is available on the Paid plan. Could you please help with the requirements so that we will discuss them over a quick meeting and make sure that we will help you accordingly?

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Team Automizely

October 21, 2022

Perfect free app with fantastic support! Want a little more settings for widget personalization :) Thank you so much for the experience!

Forest Kingdom
Poland
March 7, 2022

Thank you a lot! this app help me a lot! Amazing! This is super recommended to those who started their business.

shopperbuds
Philippines
March 5, 2022

This app is amazing ! Super easy to use, meet all my needs and the support answers fast ! I recommend it 100 % !

Chalor
France
April 7, 2021

Customer service is very helpful ! I'm happy I found this app. The features are so nice and easy to use.

Bold Beautiful Bright Nails
November 3, 2021

Fantastic support, very prompt and app very easy to use. Would recommend and you also have the option to import reviews from ali express.

The Wee Sweetie Company