Feed for TikTok Shop

Automizely & AfterShip
4.5
November 18, 2022

thank you!
Love it! Happy! Great app for new business owners like me, try every app, easy to understand.
Thank you again!.

sunrise-pink-cactus-boutique
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 5, 2022

So Good!!!!!!
Get it I'm so happy I did.
The team are always happy to help you with any help you may need.
I have most off their apps to run my store.

uniqueboutique2022
Time spent using app: 10 days
October 28, 2022

The tracking information does not sync. Have exchanged multiple emails with the developer suggesting that they are looking into it, but that does not seem to be the case. Not fit for purpose.

Saint + Sofia
Time spent using app: 15 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your Feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that we did not meet your expectations. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Team Automizely

October 7, 2022

no one is responding to me, this app has been installed and is coming up with a blank screen, been over a week waiting to get any help from developer. PLEASE HELP

Tomm Jewellery
Time spent using app: 28 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 24, 2022

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Team Automizely

September 27, 2022

Amazing services mostly free and amazing customer service as Lovish help me and solve my issue.... keep the good work up...

trendMART