4.3
May 27, 2023

Pooja has helped with all my questions patiently with fantastic positive attitude, it was great pleasure. thank you so much 10 STARS

SinglePrice
May 26, 2023

They don't tell you that sync of inventory to TikTok TAKES 24 HOURS!!.. Pointless waiting that long, may as well update it myself in TikTok. There are other apps that update instantly, so I will now need to delete this app.

The Candle Brand
Time spent using app: 19 days
AfterShip & Automizely replied May 26, 2023

Thank you for your Feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that we did not meet your expectations. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. They will help you to fix it and revert you over the same chat and by email.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at support@automizely.com if you have any questions or would like to check on our availability. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Regards,
Team Automizely

May 23, 2023

when can we use this in the us? and alot of companies use gmail. maybe accepting actual emails would help.

LowToxliving
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
AfterShip & Automizely replied May 23, 2023

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

This has been noted and we will ensure that your experience with our app is up to your expectations. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5-star one.

Regards,
Automizely Team

May 18, 2023

Jai The agent I spoke to was very helpful and quick to response to my question..
Really good service thank you so much

DKNS
Time spent using app: 10 days
May 11, 2023

Great so far! Excellent customer service and the sync feature worked flawlessly. This is the app you should use for bringing Shopify products over to TikTok Shop!

MAKEUP IN PLACE
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Edited April 28, 2023

Amazing!!! Amazing!!! Amazing!!! Amazing!!! Amazing!!! Amazing!!! Amazing!!! Amazing!!! Amazing!!! Amazing!!!

The Pink Stork
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
April 25, 2023

Awesome App! Easy to use! Great customer service! I give this app 5 stars! Thanks so much for your assistance!

My Online Store
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 21, 2023

If you run a TikTok shop then this app is a must have.
It makes your life so much easier and efficient.
You will be 100% happy with the customer service, the full automation and integration of this app.
Now saves me lots of time as i no longer covert the order manual from TikTok to Shopify. This allows me to spend more time on building my business.

The Wandering Marketplace
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 1, 2023

Love the quick assistance that I received!! Pooja was awesome and didn't have me waiting long at all!

EXD Collections
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
March 26, 2023

Amazingly fast service, so far great products that work well with my store. If i have issues i will resubmit my review!

TGIFabric