Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance customer confidence and boost sales with features like trust badges, countdown timers, and sales pop-ups. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. The app is praised for its seamless integration with Shopify themes, responsiveness across devices, and exceptional customer support. Despite being free, it's noted to positively impact conversion rates. The live chat feature is also commended for providing real-time support.

April 2, 2024

The support that AVADA gives is next to none. I have had nothing but good experiences with them.

We have used their apps for quite a while now and I wouldn't even think about looking around to other apps.

Every member of the support team communicates with you and keeps you in the loop, they are nice and timely.

Thank you from my team to yours!

Hydro-Max Jetter
May 1, 2024

I really recommend this app, it’s such a good thing to use in your store especially if you are new to this. You can create trust by having trust badges in your product page so that your visitor or customers know that it’s 100% money back guarantee and they can get refund if needed. Big thanks to Esther for helping me out with installing the badges in our online store. Great service she’s the best !

EMZY♾️
Sweden
8 months using the app
May 10, 2024

Had an absolute fantastic support from customer service (especially Audrey, Tony, and Esther). The team was totally amazing at helping several questions and issues that I encountered with the app. The team provided very thorough explanations with screenshots to better visualize the steps, and very prompt with assisting with my requests. A very nice and professional interaction overall. I can’t recommend enough the team for their diligent customer service, and very happy with the app and their features. Thank you so much for a wonderful support.

Brin d’Arômes
France
May 10, 2024

Great app. My conversions improved after using the app.
Best of all is the support. Rosie from Avada for quick to look into a small issue I ran into. Having great support is so helpful.

Thanks Rosie and the team for building this wonderful product.

vogzy.com
India
April 26, 2024

Esther And Toby Always helps me a lot to customise the shop store website. thank you so much for always be fast in everything

Vapeslough
April 19, 2024

Amazing customer service and with real quick response. Pamela was very helpful and managed to help me with getting the Avada app running again correctly for my new theme. Amazing service definitely recommend!

LushesFabrics
Over 1 year using the app
May 8, 2024

The support is great and available 24/7. I have had nothing but good experiences with them. Had Prakash helped me solve issues. Awesome support team - communicates with you and keeps you in the loop in a timely manner. Thank you!

Lune Studios Official
Singapore
9 months using the app
April 1, 2024

Tiana from customer support helped me in just few seconds. Fast support and quick solution! Thanks Tiana!

Hocho - Qualitäts Küchenmesser
Switzerland
March 31, 2024

PERFECT FOR YOUR SALES OPTEMIZATION, EXTRAORDINARY SUPPORT TEAM, HANA FROM SUPPORT TEAM WAS KIND TO HELP ME PATIENTLY THROUGH OUT. THANKS TEAM

Ethnicsupply
India
12 months using the app
April 11, 2024

Hana Anvia was very helpful to our team and helped customize a few things quickly!

Winkflo