AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

Crazy Carlson's Pickled Asparagus

Great app and customer support. The app does exactly what it says without requiring a paid "upgrade" to access useful and cool features after installing. When contacting support via messenger, I received a quick, helpful, and pleasant response from the agent (Candace). I would recommend this app for sure!

HOUSE OF ARTEMIS

I am currently using it for trial purpose and the customer support was really helpful. Out of office hours they have helped to fix the things.

July 23, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. It really motivates us to provide better apps and service for you and other users

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

Best regards,

MÄNNERMAXX

ich nutze einige Funktionen, Sie ist leicht zu verstehen und funktioniert einwandfrei. Sie wird mir dabei helfen meine Verkäufe zu steigern. lg Axel

Women's fashion and Life Style

Good app .a good presentation of the products at the checkout. avec un compte a rebours tres attractive. tanck you

Made4uo - Great Gift Deals

Awesome free addition to my website. They have cool stuffs that can promote conversion. I am trying the trust badges and inactive tab. Seems cool to have

July 16, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️

On Mona Store

so for so good working fine for me...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sterntaler GmbH

Great app and customer service! We had some issues setting up the App, the customer service fixed everything so now its work perfect!

July 14, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Boost Sales app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track 🚀🚀

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Best regards,

Maya Spot

Nice app with lots of helping features .. and the customer support team are fantastic and very friendly

Heels Shoes

i used this app and i found it fantastic as i solved my problem with this. i was finding some that i get from this.

July 14, 2021

Hello,
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️

Plazashop

Very nice app! I use this app now a week and there is nothing wrong with it. The customer service is very kind.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13