14 in 1: Sales pop,Trust badge

14 in 1: Sales pop,Trust badge

by AVADA Commerce

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

Petnify Pet Store

Daisy was good in helping me out, fully satisfied with support staff. Got my work done. Thanks Team.

June 10, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

不是中藥

Avada really help us a lot in boosting our sales. We can use different kind of features which is a useful and friendly user app. I can do a lot of things by using this apps which can link us to our customers.

BO. Healing Through Willpower

Excellent app and support service. I used this app from the very beginning I started my shop and I am very happy with the service they provide. I am using currently 'Boost Sales'. Do not hesitate to give it a try and you won't regret it.

www.poshglad.com

I am giving Avada 5 stars and here is why, the apps are free and i have been using them for One and half years. Their apps are stable and if you need support which i doubt you'll need, they will fix asap.

June 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It's our happiness to hear the feedback from a long time customer like you. That motivates our team alot to bring more great work to our customers.

If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wish you all the best!
Rainy

AltaModo

This app is great, actually I'm using few other apps from AVADA and I can recommend them too. The app gives you a lot of features. I'm currently using countdown timer, inactive tab and messenger chat- everything works great and is quite well optimized as website is just a bit slower than before. I recommend the app and the developer, surely one of the best free apps out there, thank you AVADA :).

KayithJ

Great app, it provides the required functionalities and mostly fairly simple to use. What's most commendable is the support, they are easy to contact and always tries to resolve any issues within their means.

June 6, 2021

Bilbola Store

Is perfect. I miss option to target some products with a lebel discount.
I hope some day will include with app!

Vitafacile shop

Really satisfied by this app and by the incredible customer service!! The app is very customisable and easy, and the customer service (Daisy) is top class.

May 31, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with our Boost Sales app. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.

Trendy Way

Works perfect on my store.
Great support. (Chat support!)
Many useful features. can be used in any store.

BusyStreet.in

All features look clean and make your store premium, You can provide a great experience for your customer with Avada's features, and also they have excellent & quick client support.

May 28, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

The success you have with our app is what we treasure most. We will keep your nice words in our hearts. This is a big motivation for us to improve AVADA better and better.

With appreciation!