AVA Trust Badges, Sales Pop‑up

Price: Free
14 apps in one to boost sales

Ainuua

Location Malaysia

Thanks for troubleshooting until it works. I always encounter unknown missing on the tab issue . Hope this time no problem come out again

Kicks Closet

This was a very simple process, and the representative was extremely helpful. I didn't have to jump through hoops for assistance, and that is the best way to do business!

Billyforce Shop

One of my favourite apps from AVADA. Settings are straightforward. Their support is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Sales Pop.

Outerwearer

Great customer service. Very attentive and responsive. Jasmine helped me a lot. I really like doing business with you guys

Refinera

Location Singapore

This app really promises what it does. Moreover, it's free. It's kind of hard to find an application that does all of these. Customer Support Emily was friendly and fast too.

houseofvells

Location France

good support, and good help with my issue. the timer looks good. a bit hard to install but reach the support if you need help they are very effective.

Laszine Shop

Location Brazil

Tive uns problemas mas o atendimento é exelente ! o suporte da Juliana foi top ! muito prestativa, obrigada

Minou Pouf

Aisha was so kind and professional, I didn't know how to add the trust badges on my store and she basically did it for me. The support is amazing, the team is always online. Thank you so much Aisha!

polyeeplast

Location Egypt

@Esther Good support , Good Work app useful and many feature for free thanks team to introduce it >>

EnLifePro

Location Taiwan

This is my first time to install this APP for my Shopify store. It provides the trust badges to show on my store. Without help from Candace, i can NOT finish it. Thanks Candace.