Avada Trust Badge, Sale Pop‑up

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
February 2, 2023

Très bonne expérience avec Hana, rapidité et efficacité. Réponses claire et travaille professionnel.

Bill's paw

very good support from LIZ
app ok with my website !

Kâna-tura
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
February 2, 2023

L'application Avada est très complète et facile d'utilisation. Tout est bien indiqué. De plus, le gros point fort est le service client très réactif. Je pense notamment à Lydia, Aisha et Gideon qui m'ont beaucoup aidé dans la mise en place des widgets sur mon site.

ZENZATION
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 2, 2023

Great service. Everything works perfectly. The communication is super fast.
If you have any questions feel free to ask the support team. they will assist at any time and solve the issue.

Youngster
Latvia

Very quick & efficient!!! Thanks to lizi

She was very quick to give me the resolution! It helps build rapport with customers!

WoggPress.
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
February 2, 2023

supper and fast customer service...Esther has been a valued assistant regarding my concern, she is so professional. Thank you a lot, Esther

iconicprice
India
Time spent using app: 20 days
February 2, 2023

I recently interacted with Esther from the support team and was thoroughly impressed with the level of expertise and professionalism displayed. Esther was able to quickly understand my issue and provide a solution promptly and efficiently. I am delighted with the support I received, and I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for top-notch customer service and the best tool for an e-commerce website.

db Aasediya
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 2, 2023

Great customer service! Emily was of great assistance, she helped me a lot and basically did everything for me.

I def recommend this app!

AUTOPART HUB LTD
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
February 2, 2023

Loading fast on my site, all useful features for free, and excellent customer support.
Esther helped me a lot!
Recommend!

MuseGarden
China
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
February 1, 2023

Customer Service is Top Notch! "Hana" helped me a lot and basically did everything for me.

I def recommend this app!

ShopSaavyy