AVA Trust Badges, Sales Pop‑up

Sales popups, Trust badges, Countdown timer bar, freeship

Price: Free

14 apps in one to boost sales

WAWOBO

I have Esther walking me through this App She has been really nice and patient. I really appreciate her time and efforts. She's wonderful.

Renè Marie Collection

Time spent using app 15 minutes

Aisha was really awesome she helped me with a few things and was very quick she didn't second guess anything she understood my needs and conquered, and I loved that kind of customer service.

oktorganizer

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 4 hours

The support team answered all my questions. Especially Juliana was very helpful and solved my all problems.

Zentia Decor

Time spent using app 13 minutes

The customer support is wonderful, they have quick response times, and also give very helpful replies.

Fresh Lift Fresheners

Time spent using app 10 minutes

first time using the app. looking forward to making sales. Thankyou abby for your awesome support! :)

Xula's Online

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 7 hours

La tengo que probar todavía pero me han ayudado desde el principio. Muy buen servicio técnico y trato muy amable

Lovethybargains

Lovely App, Fantastic agent Jasmine was very helpful and fully competent. Its a no brainer, this app is a must-have.

oleifun

Location China
Time spent using app 42 minutes

我安装了应用,使用起来很方便,难以置信的是它居然是完全免费的,客服Liz很可爱很热情,帮助我解决了很多问题,但是有一些功能跟我的模板重复了,我还需要继续研究一下其他功能,整体来讲是一个不错的应用,继续加油吧!

The Gravity Ball

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 9 hours

hana is awesome. she helped me alot with my wesbite and i really appreciate her support i had so many questions

Meltino

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I really loved the app and the customer support given to me by Hana :)
I love all the feature they are very helpful