AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

Nesche Socks

Amazing App, amazing Customer Support. Many tools free and even when you direct a question on Facebook to the community, they will react very quickly. Thank you Avada!

Trending & Best Sellers All Niches Store

The Support for this App is perfect. I got 100% Support to complete the set up at ease. So far so excellent! I recommend this App for any Shopify Seller.

June 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Our pleasure to assist you and hope you like the trust badges. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to connect us at Live chat.

All the best,
Rainy from AVADA

BuddhistDude Vapes

Best app I have used on Shopify and the customer service is the best Ive experienced. Highly recommended

June 11, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. It our pleasure to assist you using the best of our app. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime at Livechat.

All the best,
Rainy from AVADA

La Caja Azul

He hecho uso de esta aplicación y cumple con mis expectativas. Recibí soporte de Daisy, quien amablemente me orientó en mis dudas y corrigió lo que no estaba funcionando como esperaba. Ahora funciona perfectamente. Gracias a ustedes por apoyar este proyecto personal, que apenas inicio. Sigo con el aprendizaje, y esperanzada en el crecimiento y rendimientomonetario. ¡espero muchas ventas! :)

June 11, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with our Boost Sales app. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.

Best regards,

InstantCL

It adds so much features that helps you to improve your shop. They have a great customer service. Thanks Candace.

The Cosmetics Fridge

Great customer support and above and beyond experience. There are many useful features that have really helped improve website

Hello,
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!

SpineCare Engineer

I really like the app, it is very generous and easy to use, support is also very responsive but too bad it has some bugs and I have to uninstall, I will come back if it becomes better

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app! We greatly appreciate your feedback which helps us know the right direction we should move forward.

We are constantly updating our app to make sure that it works at its best

I'd love to have a deeper conversation with you. Please open your mailbox and get our update.

Your support is much appreciated!

DeVille Canada Pet Store

I love this app, in fact I love every apps from Avada that I've used. They are user-friendly, straight forward and practical. Thanks guys.

Petnify Pet Store

Daisy was good in helping me out, fully satisfied with support staff. Got my work done. Thanks Team.

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

Best regards,

不是中藥

Avada really help us a lot in boosting our sales. We can use different kind of features which is a useful and friendly user app. I can do a lot of things by using this apps which can link us to our customers.