AVA Trust Badges, Sales Pop‑up

14 apps in one to boost sales

shopredgum

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app for the trust badges and the countdown timer. Emily and Esther were very quick to assist, friendly and provided exactly what I needed.

feninepetshop

Time spent using app 25 minutes

We've only used this app for less than 30 minutes and in all our years of being on the internet, we have never encountered such great customer service. The individual that helped us was Jasmine and she was so kind and so fast when working with us. I can't thank her enough for giving us such a great customer experience. I highly recommend Avada to anyone reading this and I will also be recommending this app to our partners and friends as well. Can't wait to start using Avada!

LorieQueen

Time spent using app 33 minutes

THank you so much for the quick reply in the support section. I really enjoy the look and feel.AMZING

RADA COLLAB

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 17 hours

I used the app to display trust badges on the site. The support team was superb! Special thanks to Jasmine, and Roger, who helped me reposition the badges in no time! Highly recommended!

Vital Eye

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Juliana helped me quick and easy. I was having a hard time figuring out how to configure my trust badges onto my product page but she got it set up for me very quickly.

DEADSTOCK

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 22 minutes

Sehr gute und einfache App! Abby und Juliana sind perfekt im Support und waren sehr liebevoll und hilfreich!

aalance

Location Germany
Time spent using app 15 minutes

sehr netter support.
Ich habe es für meinen Onlineshop sehr gebraucht.
Hakkeem ist ein sehr hilfsbereiter Mitarbeiter.
Ich Empfehle diese App wirklich jedem.
Vielen Dank

Jumping Juniper Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app gave me the options to offer free shipping bar. Tony with customer support was great in helping me get it set up.

FEEDY-PACIFIER

Location Germany

Great App, Juliana from the support team helped me perfectly! The app combines quite a lot of useful tools in one app.

PeaceMustBe

Time spent using app About 3 hours

So, not only is this app free, but, the customer support is instant and of the Highest Quality! I met Jasmine today, she was very kind and supportive when helping us code a small piece of our website: Peacemustbe.com Thanks very Much!! <3