14 in 1: Sales pop,Trust badge

14 in 1: Sales pop,Trust badge

by AVADA Commerce

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

Nailtastic

I recently added this app to my store. Already used this to upload the trust badges and it works great. Their customer service is also 5 stars, I had a problem and they quickly responded and solved my problem. Excellent app!

April 22, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app and service. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Looking forward to serving you better in the future!

Best wishes,

La boutique by c.

I am using the option 'Trust badges' & 'Sales pop' and it is making the job for free ;-) I have planned to investigate the others options later ...

LuxFluff

Great customer support and the app is surprisingly convenient! I like that it lets me choose where to add the countdown on product page.

April 22, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

LA YON

J'ai découvert cette application suite à l'installation de PDF Invoice by avada, puis de l'utilisation de Avada e-mail marketing, je suis très satisfait de la synergie de toutes ces applications.

outboxshop

It's fascinating how avada help people to obtain great features for their stores. We all avada users need to thank you them. :)

April 16, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with Boost Sales app. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in anyway we can.

watch-yes

I have been working in e-commerce for several years. I have never seen such a level of support! They are ready to do more than necessary and are always happy to help. Many thanks!

April 16, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Wish you many advantages in your business!

GOMECHI

it's perfect! Come on guys this is a free app that gives real value to our shops so claps for that :)

Ely Scooters

Great app with lots of features in one app. Support from Daisy was really great and she is very knowledgable

April 15, 2021

Hello,
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

Your wonderful feedback encourages us to enhance our app and service better for you and other users.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewcari

Support is fantastic. Works really well. Thank you for your helping. Easy to apply and edit this app.

April 14, 2021

Hello,
We really appreciate your wonderful review!

Your valuable feedback helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Peaches&Crème K-Beauty and Skincare

This app did wonders to our shop! Daisy was always prompt and friendly in responding to us whenever we reach out to them for assistance with the app. She ensures that the issue is followed up and resolved in a timely manner to address our business needs as soon as possible, and responds to us in a clear & concise manner. Five stars to the team!

April 14, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

The success you have with our app is what we treasure most. We will keep your nice words in our hearts. This is a big motivation for us to improve AVADA better and better.

With appreciation!