Avada Trust Badge, Sale Pop‑up

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
February 3, 2023

Good app - free of charge. Very fast support, always there to help. The support was professional, easy to understand.

arktis.de
Germany
February 3, 2023

very fast professional customer services best free sales up app ever i have installed , highly recommend

Sweetheart Delights
February 3, 2023

Very fast and helpful customer service :) I can recommend it to you. It's good when you are in the beginning of your journey ;)

ZabooDesign
Poland
February 3, 2023

Easy to activate, and good customer service. Just what I was looking for for sales popups and easy announcement bars.

EcoFeminii Ltd.
February 3, 2023

Excellent customer service. I am not code and tech savvy and this was easy to set-up and use. I always recommend Avada apps because you can never go wrong. Thanks and good job to the Avada team.

Dosylane
February 3, 2023

very fast customer service and easy integration for trust badges. Various options to customize, fix alignment, size, font etc.

House of Chikankari
India
February 3, 2023

Thankyou Liz for the help on my website, customer service not only helped me but customised my theme on my store to make it better, for free, thankyou so much!

FoneProdigy
February 2, 2023

Great service. Rep was happy and offered great service. Great service. Rep was happy and offered great service.

Smokey Fashion
February 2, 2023

I get almost immediate help from Support, after I needed help with correct installation trust badges on my store. I am very thankful for Juliana for professional and express service. She made it for me perfectly, amazing contact. Thanks a lot

GET SOFA
February 2, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of working with Juliana from the AVADA app technical support team and I must say, she was exceptional. Juliana was knowledgeable, patient, and provided clear and concise solutions to my issues. She went above and beyond to ensure that my experience with the app was a positive one. I was impressed with her technical skills and ability to explain complex issues in simple terms. Her friendly and professional demeanor made the entire experience a delight. I would highly recommend Juliana and the AVADA app to anyone looking for top-notch technical support.

supergiftprint