AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

The Cosmetics Fridge

Great customer support and above and beyond experience. There are many useful features that have really helped improve website

Hello,
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!

SpineCare Engineer

I really like the app, it is very generous and easy to use, support is also very responsive but too bad it has some bugs and I have to uninstall, I will come back if it becomes better

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app! We greatly appreciate your feedback which helps us know the right direction we should move forward.

We are constantly updating our app to make sure that it works at its best

I'd love to have a deeper conversation with you. Please open your mailbox and get our update.

Your support is much appreciated!

DeVille Canada Pet Store

I love this app, in fact I love every apps from Avada that I've used. They are user-friendly, straight forward and practical. Thanks guys.

Petnify Pet Store

Daisy was good in helping me out, fully satisfied with support staff. Got my work done. Thanks Team.

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

Best regards,

不是中藥

Avada really help us a lot in boosting our sales. We can use different kind of features which is a useful and friendly user app. I can do a lot of things by using this apps which can link us to our customers.

BO. Healing Through Willpower

Excellent app and support service. I used this app from the very beginning I started my shop and I am very happy with the service they provide. I am using currently 'Boost Sales'. Do not hesitate to give it a try and you won't regret it.

www.poshglad.com

I am giving Avada 5 stars and here is why, the apps are free and i have been using them for One and half years. Their apps are stable and if you need support which i doubt you'll need, they will fix asap.

June 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It's our happiness to hear the feedback from a long time customer like you. That motivates our team alot to bring more great work to our customers.

If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wish you all the best!
Rainy

AltaModo

This app is great, actually I'm using few other apps from AVADA and I can recommend them too. The app gives you a lot of features. I'm currently using countdown timer, inactive tab and messenger chat- everything works great and is quite well optimized as website is just a bit slower than before. I recommend the app and the developer, surely one of the best free apps out there, thank you AVADA :).

KayithJ

Great app, it provides the required functionalities and mostly fairly simple to use. What's most commendable is the support, they are easy to contact and always tries to resolve any issues within their means.

June 6, 2021

Best regards,

Bilbola Store

Is perfect. I miss option to target some products with a lebel discount.
I hope some day will include with app!