AVA Trust Badges, Sales Pop‑up

Price: Free

14 apps in one to boost sales

Homestc

Time spent using app 32 minutes

This app is free, great and easy to use. The online helpers are very friendly :) Liz was very helpful and took her time with me to ensure everything on my store was up to my standards :)

The Little Byrd Nest

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Liz from Avada was so helpful with everything I need! Thank you so much for all you did to benefit my store!

Kids on Mothers

Location Oman
Time spent using app About 2 hours

My Fist time to install this App I hope will add a value to my business, Also I would like to give my thanks to Abby with her help, she was so fast on that.

top perfect home

Location Oman

It is actually nice
And Totally Free I would recommend you sue the app. It help you encourage your cusotmers to buy things more with the app

iGolden Shine

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

this app is amazing helped me and improved my website. and it is all free . Appy helped me and she is good .

Clothingwide

Location Australia
Time spent using app 32 minutes

Easy to navigate and and a wide range of utilities. Customer service from Abby was great.-----------

All Needs For Pets

Location Morocco

JULIANA is excellent!! fast work, very helpful. highly recommend her. I enjoyed working with her and was very satisfied.

Blendify

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Juliana did a great job, support was really good and was really fast, would definitely recommend to everyone

Pretty View Shades

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Juliana was great, she helped me start setting up my features very fast! I loved that she offered additional help before I knew I needed it!

RUYANUR

Location Germany
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Very good app and good support. I am very happy with it. Everybody shoukd use it. Esther best support assistant