AVA Trust Badges, Sales Pop‑up

Sales popups, Trust badges, Countdown timer bar, freeship

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build trust, create urgency and boost sales

1551 - 1560 of 2049 reviews

Propel Technology

Candace was very good and this app helped me out. It has lots of features and is multiple apps in one.

CKid Raffles

Time spent using app 41 minutes

Candace provided me with a great experience. 5 star service all the way, she was able to help me with the problem I had quickly. Give her a RAISE ASAP!

Wigs By Just Awesome LLC

I got a quick support from Esther. She helped activate trust badge and other features on this app that I needed. Thank you Esther.

Shegerify

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app. It surely hasten the customer to buy products from your store. Hoping that everyone will install this app to make the site more realistic.

Threads Shoppe

Time spent using app 8 minutes

This is my second time using AVA services. They are great. its easy to use with my website. Jasmine was a great help setting up with ava trust badges.

breakabox

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I installed and set it up today. The app seems great: lots of features, clean design... and it's free! There was one small issue during setup but Marcus was very fast and helpful in resolving it.

Foldinglife

Location China

I would recommend Abby, she's so nice and helpful, thanks to her so much! And I'll recommend my friends to use AVA Trust badges since there's so much function for free!

Breezify

Time spent using app About 2 months

very easy to use app and very good customer support. Jasmine helped me with everything i needed and is a great customer service provider

MiteXstream™

Time spent using app 27 minutes

Jasmine was super helpful. love this app for our shopify ecomm store. the FOMO app is especially exciting

www.petsparadise.ro

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

i like the app veeeeerry much, it is easy to make the setting and where i didn't knew how to do it , the support Esther helped my veeeeerry quickly. All the best for this app