AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges | Reviews

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

The Bargain Boat

The AVADA suite of tools is a very comprehensive set and will replace some of the other apps I have been using in one integrated app. Impressive features and very helpful support. Jasmine and Roger helped me with trust badge placement when I couldn't get it quite right on my own. They were very responsive and fast to provide a working solution.

little flower pet store

I love the app. It has so many options. The count down timer is great and the pop up looks great on my site. Customer service is amazing. Thank you Jasmine for all your help.

DiamondStyler Professional Hot Tools

I really love how I can design according to my store, I love this app and Rainy provided me the best customer service!

Island of Anime

The Best App & BEST App developers I saw. Unlimited Help & Very helpful customer services & Features are great. Really affecting the store. East to Use.

AdoLoshop

Thank you so much Candace! Avada customer service is great, they reply extremely fast and they are very polite and helpful. The app is easy to use and works well :D

CLUB VIP France

Un incroyable support, superbement réactif, une application gratuite vraiment cool. Je recommande à 200% Incredible quick support, awesome features ! This is a must have app !

healthwellbeing.store

thank you again customer service is second to non ! So helpful and so fast great app thank you so much candace , I don't know what I would do without you ❤

Fromagerie du Château

Superbe application complète, efficace et surtout gratuite ! le service support d'AVADA est le plus réceptif et réactif. Merci à toute l'équipe

eushopglobal

Straightforward, free plan available, easy to use, a lot of features. This app will help new businesses to thrive. Awesome!

Bantu’s Motif

I've just started using this app to automate a pop-up showing recent purchases, and also to have the "add to cart" bar wiggle just a bit. Both automations gently grab customer's attention, without being too intruding. There are plenty other features that I will consider using in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16