Avada Trust Badge, Sale Pop‑up

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
May 20, 2022

O aplicativo é excelente!!!! Tudo muito funcional e intuitivo!! Super completo! E os atendentes são super atenciosos e qualificados! Parabens! O app é perfeito!

Chiq Bolsas
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 20, 2022

Great and easy to use application to make international sales better! We are happy users:) 5stars *****

BadmintonDepot Group
Hungary
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 20, 2022

I think this app is pretty darn awesome for a Free app, Customer Service Rep Prakash was speedy and delivered a benefit I didn't know was on the table!

FuryDiffusers
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
May 19, 2022

This app is easy to use and setup. Their customer service good and fast. Jasmine has helped me with my issue instantly.
Thanks Jasmine!

For Your Closet LLC
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited May 19, 2022

I installed this app today, and the team( Especially Abby!) have been fantastic at tailoring the app to meet my website needs. They are very helpful and friendly! I am blown away by the app's features. I highly recommend it! Thank you so much Abby you are a Gem!

Twilight Fires
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
May 18, 2022

The app does its job, I am very satisfied, the customer service on chat is also of high standard, the advisor Prakash took care of everything in no time. I highly recommend

CartUp
Poland
Time spent using app: 19 days
May 18, 2022

WIth the help of Esther, setting up everything was no problem. The support is great and the functions very useful to increase sales. Thank you!

shadesfitness
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 18, 2022

The app has many features so pretty complex. Luckily, Esther at support had been great at making everything easy to understamnd.

Ecoesia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 18, 2022

i cant believe this i m using free service from avada, and i jus love there responed time. HANA helped me get the best out of this product. she got me through with this in helping me out to setup the app. Thank you HANA.

KratomSeries
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 17, 2022

This App is very useful. Its lickety-split fast, and has a clean design that is a joy to use. Prakash is very good und helpful.

Blau Bärchen