Avada Trust Badge, Sale Pop‑up

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
April 24, 2022

Esther was very helpful and kind. Best support I have ever received If I ever need help again, I'm requesting her

Berry Clean
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 24, 2022

The app is very easy to navigate and the customer service is phenomenal. I had the pleasure of working with Marcus in Customer Service, and he replied instantly and was extremally helpful. I would absolutely recommend this app!

Crude and Unusual
Time spent using app: 29 days
April 24, 2022

It is very surprising to use this plug -in for the first time. Thank you Candace for your careful help. Now trying more functions of the plug -in. I hope it is getting better and better.

FINEPEEK
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
April 24, 2022

The software is easy to set up and powerful,CandaceThanks Candace for answering some setup questions for me 。

XHoods
China
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
April 24, 2022

Amazingly helpful with so may features built in one app. Also very quick support from their customer service team

IMRASIO
India
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 23, 2022

Great App, great features to increase revenue, great customer service, thanks Roger for the exclusive service!

PETCALMER
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 23, 2022

très chouette abby est très gentille et conseille bien on peux faire pas mal de chose intéressante et j'espère vendre plus :)

LeHipStore - Votre boutique branché !
Belgium
Time spent using app: 8 days
April 23, 2022

great app to use many features, happy with the super quick and helpful support from them, especially from Prakash!

GlowSkin ישראל
Israel
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 22, 2022

I love the avada apps and the different options they give me to boost sales on my site. Customer service is always great!

By The Bay Farms
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
April 22, 2022

Very patient and helpful, she attended to me with grace. I will definitely recommend this app to any shopify store owner

cocoonbloom