Merchants appreciate this app for its features like countdown timer, trust badges, sales pop, free shipping bar, and announcement bar, which are designed to enhance customer trust and engagement. They commend its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and device responsiveness. The customer support, particularly representatives like Lydia, Abby, and Jasmine, is highly praised. Merchants have noticed a positive impact on conversion rates and appreciate the app's regular updates. The 24/7 technical support is also a plus.

Edited March 16, 2023

Jasmine and Anivia were my personal assistant today, they were very very helpful, kind and truly deserves a raise asap! Thanks girls!

Potent Mentality
December 3, 2022

Great app for free. Best support I have helped with all the issues, especially Prakash. Would recommend 10/10

Cliq
Lebanon
October 17, 2022

Usé esta aplicación para hacer descuentos. la chica Hana de soporte, muy amable, paciente, servicial.

MeMolas
Spain
November 24, 2022

Emily is great and responsive! She was able to help me with anything I needed. She also made sure I was able to do it myself before letting me go. Thank you!

bawdyessentials
December 21, 2022

Thank you so much Hana for fixing my page! I usually don't like to use support because they try to walk you through and that takes way too long. Thank you for fixing my page for me! I appreciate you!

Osili + Akili handcrafted goods
August 8, 2022

Fast and friendly support from Hana. The app has lots of features for boosting your sale. And it is for free :)

Sporthaus Edinger
Austria
August 31, 2022

The app helped me add the features I wanted and Hana helped me with everything ! Would recommend to anyone!

Annabelle Babies
May 3, 2022

So easy and fast! Special thank you to Prakash for the support, i recommend ! They respond within seconds.

Rebelle
January 26, 2022

The support system is Amazing. Was in luck to have connect with Esther. She assisted me patiently and is very professional, which made me upgrade to Pro immediately. 100% satisfied

DeeTrimmer
United Arab Emirates
38 minutes using the app
December 21, 2022

had a problem with the sales pop up and being assisted by Esther and Marcus on the spot. Great help right when you need it. This staffs deserve a tap on the back or probably an increment if you know what i mean. Thank you guys!

ArtSalwa