Avada Trust Badge, Sale Pop‑up

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
January 24, 2023

The widgets are very qualitative and practical
Everything is easy to install and customizable
I had a problem with an installation and I asked for help to the support, it was great, Hana answered me very quickly, she fixed everything in no time, thanks hana <3

L'Adresse Aesthetic
Belgium
January 24, 2023

Great app, and the customer service is fantastic! We worked with Juliana, and she is knowledgeable, polite, and time efficient. :)

Maple Fluff Company
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited January 24, 2023

This is my second experience with the Avada Trust Badge, I got in contact with Esther, and she is very helpful with customer service, overall this app made my life easier. 100% recommended for new startups like me. Thanks, Avada and Esther especially.

Much My
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 23, 2023

Love this app! Use their countdown timer and trust badge for my store. Also, they have great customer service, they handled any issues I had right away. Highly recommend this app!

Ergon Brand
Time spent using app: 3 days

Really good Apps,
Hana help me very good, best client support thanks to her
The trust badges looks pretty

BoutiqueTestKeysham
Guadeloupe
Time spent using app: 37 minutes

Consultant (juliana)
Super, solution trouvé en un rien de temps.
Merci beaucoup à elle et à toute l'equipe Avada.

ErgonomicDevice
France
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
January 23, 2023

The app is perfect, easy to use and setup, and, the best of all, if you have any problems during the setup, don't worry. Their customer service is awesome and will help you in every detail until you're satisfied. Shout out to Jasmine and Tony that helped me set up the amazing features that this app have. Would certainly pay for this app, and it's service, but, somehow, it's free!

Importados Pet
Brazil
Edited January 23, 2023

Good app all in one place but don't get any help from youtube but avada customer care are so amazing they are help me a lot

DreaMs Lifestyle
India
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 23, 2023

I recently used Avada.com for a website project and had a great experience. The theme is versatile and easy to customize. I had a specific request for a timer to be added and Abby from the Avada support team was extremely helpful. She assisted me throughout the process and stayed with me until the job was finished. I appreciate her dedication and the overall quality of support provided by the Avada team. I highly recommend Avada.com for anyone looking to build a professional website.

30dayStore
India
January 23, 2023

I recommend the app. Easy to use, and if any questions arise, the service is always there to help. Thank you for your help Esther ☺️

Caserr