Free Sales pop, Trust badges

Free Sales pop, Trust badges

by AVADA Commerce

FREE FOREVER! Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

NYCE4U

Excelente aplicativo. Excelente interface. Fácil de usar e o suporte é expecional. Atendimento na hora e com toda a atenção merecida. Nota 100%.

March 4, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving your review on our app.
That is the best gift for us and motivates us a lot to make the app and support even better.

If you need any assistance feel free to contact us. We are willing to support you.

Thank you again and have a nice day!

Apothecary Co.

They replied immediately when I had a question and they went out of their way to help me solve my problem. Amazing customer service and the app works great as well!

March 4, 2021

Hi,
Thank you so much for your reviews!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
Your review is so motivated and we will try our best to deserve your expectation.

We hope to see you again soon!

SWAGSGEAR

I was looking for a countdown timer app today and this Avada app caught my eyes. It's free, and its widget is simple but meets my need perfectly: combine the timer and the inventory countdown together. The app is easy to use. And the customer service is awesome! My requirement was a little bit complex but the customer service specialist Daisy helped me solve issues one after one. Very friendly and helpful. I recommend this app to anyone who needs a free simple but working good countdown timer.

March 2, 2021

Hello,

We greatly appreciate your review!

Please feel free to ask for our support whenever an issue arises. We will try our best to help you in any way we can.

With appreciation!

Topskyfurniture

I have never meet that the free app have so much great quality as this one. The customer service also kindly and have a fast reply to your request. Great for 10/10 stars

March 1, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving your review on our app.

Thank you again and have a nice day!

Mybrands Store

Excellent app! Many features, best of all it's free. Ive currently deleted other similar apps saving myself money. Fast customer service. Very greatful for this app! Provides more than you expect. Definitely worth it!

January 20, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review.

We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our app and service!
Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need.

Tarashop.eu

I recently added this app and can’t really assess it’s value since actually my shop isn’t published, but for sure it seems very awesome and professional and made with care. And the best is that it’s free. These people are really doing a great job in helping small enterprises with a so kind attitude.

Decorotika

We have been using this and other AVADA-made apps to boost our sales at www.decorotika.us We have seen the improvement. They are amazing. Have suggested some improvements to the app and the customer service replied promptly, which also has made our suggestion a reality. It is free and a must-have app for Shopify powered online stores. Highly recommend Avada!

December 23, 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for your wonderful suggestion. That helps us improve the app better for you and other users.

Please feel welcome to ask for our help at anytime when you need.

PrettyPawSupplies

This app proved to be super useful :) we had some issues in the beginning but the support team helped us fix them quickly. Thank you for this amazing app.

December 16, 2020

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to ask for our support at any time.

Altai Gear Singapore

I use this app for its sales pop and the staff is very accommodating and friendly in helping us to set up and make adjustments according to our needs! A big thumb up to the beautifully designed app and its customization.

November 26, 2020

Hello,

We greatly appreciate your review on our app. That motivates us to keep up with the good work and provide better apps and service for you and other users.

Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you soon.

All the best,

MX Worldwide STORE | by MAXIM'S

Great App! Works well! Easy to set up. Nice templates. Exactly what is expected from a timer. Thanx.

October 15, 2020

Hi,
Thank you so much for your review! That is a big motivation for us to keep up with the good work and continue providing better support for you and other users.

Should you need any help, please feel free to contact us at any time. We are willing to help.

Best regards,