4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its automated invoice generation, customizable templates, and bulk printing features. It integrates well with shipping providers and manages different tax rates effectively. The app's reliable performance meets merchants' needs, with customer support praised for their quick response and ability to tailor the app to specific business requirements. Merchants recommend the app for its affordable pricing and its role in boosting customer confidence, especially in e-commerce.

January 9, 2024

Sunny, Tony and Julianna were fantastic. Great communication and follow up. Found the person to look into the issue. Never left me hanging without an answer.

Thank you AVADA!!!

Officially Sports
Over 3 years using the app
December 26, 2023

Good customer service. Good app. Hana has been amazing. Nice free features. 5 stars granted !

Happy Hemp & Co
About 3 years using the app
December 12, 2023

Application avec beaucoup de bug, de plus ils affiches par défaut les remarques confidentielles liées au commandes sur la facture. Même quand l'option est désactivé. Les clients peuvent voir les remarques confidentielles.

Diyara
Avada replied December 13, 2023

Dear Diyara team,

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. We take user concerns seriously, and we want to address the issues you've raised. We've already sent a follow-up email to the address associated with your account. Kindly check your email, and we'll do our best to assist you further.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to resolving any issues you may have.

Best regards,
Avada Support Team

November 29, 2023

Lydia and Anivia were brilliant today and helped me sort the smallest details in the app to suit our business and great response time!! - Thank you very much

Campus&Co. Nambour | Your Superstore
January 17, 2024

Even more capable than I initially thought. Responsive support, easy to customize and a major time savings.

LabJack
Over 1 year using the app
January 4, 2024

Good apps and very good support when you need it ! I recommend

EducDog
About 1 year using the app
Edited January 5, 2024

Assistance available 24/7 and very kind and efficient to help you solve your issue.
Easy to use to edit your invoice but also to save it on a drive which is very useful to have it safe automatically.

Hanaemori US
December 13, 2023

Needed an edit to my invoice template and thanks to Audrey and William it got done in 10 minutes.

Beldeur
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
October 19, 2023

This is a great app! Really Great support. I have been relying on this app for our invoices. But what was missing was the customer company name. I got on to the Chat support and Abby was kind enough to help me add it in on the spot. Great support, Abby. Thank you.

AIRCONcarepro
Over 3 years using the app
November 20, 2023

Great product with a great customer service.
We had the chance to be assisted by Emily in setting up our invoicing template which has local and international compliance requirements. Emily ;iaised back and force between us and the dev team until we got the perfect template.
I highly recommend Avada.

Fleeters