AVA PDF Invoice: Order Printer

AVA PDF Invoice: Order Printer | Reviews

by AVADA

Order Printer: Print orders, PDF Invoices, packing slips

Kimbridge

I installed this app to generate packing list and invoice. The invoice and packing list look amazing and professional. I submitted a ticket and it was resolved right away. Great customer support!

BREAD Éditions

Application parfaite et service support compétent et réactif.
Je recommande vivement AVADA pour vos boutiques en ligne.

VIMHUE

Customer Service is excellent. They took the time and energy to help us customize a form for our business. Thank you :)

Art is Fair Kuala Lumpur

The app is very user friendly and can be customized according to our choice. And support team are quick to response on our question.

Porter Blue Apparel

This App has elevated my invoicing process 100%. The support staff is absolutely amazing and even helped customize my draft template for me and I couldn't be happier. Its syncs perfectly with my online shopify store and my customers are also loving the packing slip that gets downloaded with my invoice as well. This is the BEST invoice APP!

Steampunk Boutique

Great app and very great support for customize requests.
I recommend this app for invoice generation.

Kiosko Pro

Me ha servido para automatizar envíos de facturas. Lo mejor, la flexibilidad del CSS de la fra y el equipo de soporte, muy rápido

TechLogix Networx

App does not function correctly - if there is a change to the order it just adds the cost of the new item and does not reflect removed items. No response from developer on issue. ***Update - Changed from 2 stars to 4 stars***
After posting 2-star review , a flurry of activity from the developer ensued to rectify the issue. They were able to login under a collaborator account and fix the issue right away. It seems to be working now and I am revising my review.

October 12, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our app.

Our team has been checking on the issue for you with the highest priority.

Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

At AVADA we'd want nothing more than to have our app work flawlessly for shoppers and give you the best support service we can.

Best regards,
Daisy

engel + banditen

Highly recommended! I love this amazing app with the best support ever. Thank you so much for the app and your help.

Genxmaker

Es muy intuitiva y simplifica el tema de las facturas, muy fácil de rediseñar todos los campos disponibles.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36