Reviews (878)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its time-saving features, ease of use, and customization options, especially for generating and printing invoices. Its automation feature that sends VAT invoices upon order fulfillment is highly valued. The app's customer service is often praised for its efficiency and round-the-clock availability. The support team is recognized for their ability to tailor templates to specific business needs and resolve technical issues swiftly. Merchants also value the app's user-friendly interface, compliance with local and international standards, and reliable performance.

Edited July 9, 2020

Ultime plus
Curaçao
November 28, 2022

Hana me ha atendido muy bien y ha hecho algunos cambios para mi factura. Asi que muchísimas gracias!

Nornir Craft
Spain
Edited March 1, 2022

It's great! Real nice and easy to set up. Not expensive and easy customisable. I'm using it for a big shop. Got good help from the customer service lady named Esther.

Atlas Promo
Netherlands
Edited December 26, 2022

I am configuring the application, I have not used it yet but the technical service (Sunny) is excellent, fast response and very reactive

Made in Leta
France
July 2, 2020

I use the app to create invoices for my Shopify customers and automatically send people a link to the invoice with the order confirmation. It was fairly easy to make the template work for me, and when I needed help with an adjustment the service was excellent.

Strik med Henni - shop
Denmark
About 21 hours using the app
August 14, 2022

I used this to create an invoice. Couldn't figure some of it out so Emily helped me with it and had no issues. I hope the free version remains forever it's very handy for smaller sized businesses who don't need that many invoices.

Estori Collective
December 22, 2022

COOL HANNA HELPED ME WITH MY ORDER PACKING STUFFCOOL HANNA HELPED ME WITH MY ORDER PACKING STUFFCOOL HANNA HELPED ME WITH MY ORDER PACKING STUFF

TOATIE
February 10, 2023

So far so good, thanks Hana for your quick support! If everything goes as expected we will go for the pro plan.

TINTA at home
Netherlands
April 26, 2022

Super impressed with the help i received today. So patient and kind. Thank you for helping me set up my account

Homeporium Australia
December 16, 2022

Emily assisted me, answered my question, and patiently waited until I made the adjustments to my account. Thank you again, Emily!

Eiyo Kimono