SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

CityTurtles

This app provides so many amazing features that I didn't even think of having and it makes my website better and faster. Thank you so much!

Moon Frankenstein

Its great for my images and keeping my page speed up.
There are many features on this app that I love, including SEO tagging.

Drone Direct Shop

Great and free. I have been using it for a year. Always used the basic free function and very happy with it

ICI ELISA

A completely free and quality application !!. it helps a lot people who are just starting out or who cannot afford it. Thank you very much !!

Smokz Vape Store

excellent app so far and cannot fault avada team every single question raised was answered and solved promptly jasmine from their team was a great help - must try app and will be looking to try their other apps to - thank you avada

EN-JI

How can be this app is FREE? This app is awesome, great and useful features, ease of use. Recommended!!!

Sacred Surreal

Can't beat it for the cost. Starting to get spidered by Google. Cool. It set up meta data and canonical URLs automatically. And, apparently, it optimized images.

M2 Retail

The app is very easy to use, no cumbersome operations just need to turn on the button switch, and there is a special SEO detection function for the product, which is very practical. The customer service responded very quickly, and the problems encountered were solved.

Voguebags

It is very helpful for website SEO optimization. More functions need to be used, and then more comments will be evaluated,thank you.

ABOSTO'S

My seo ranking is 91 point according to lighthouse. This app really helping me and saving my money/time.