AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Natch

We didn't find the app clear enough. Months after installing it we just have noticed that they have kept billing us.

August 4, 2021

Hi there,

Rainy here from AVADA. I am sorry to hear your feedback. I have sent you a follow-up email so that we can explain your billing and our app functionalities as well. Hope to sort it out for you and we are willing to refund if you are not satisfied for the first month using the app. :)

Please help me check your mailbox and hope to find the best solution for you.

Regards,
Rainy

Satvic Foods

TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE APPLICATION!!!! I installed this application after reading all the five-star comments. I should have read the one-star comments before thinking to install this application!!!! This application completely ruined my SERP! The collection page on Google appeared blank! When I contacted the support team, they told me that I should wait for some time. I waited 14 days and the problem remained the same! Then the customer team told me to connect with Shopify Support team! Upon contacting Shopify, they told me to connect with the application developer! I had been running here and there to make sure that the SERP result comes properly. However, it did not happen!!! I deleted the application but the codes remained everywhere! I followed all the instruction which Avada's team has suggested in one of their videos but the codes still remained!!! I had been foolish to use this application!! PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SKIP THIS APPLICATION COMPLETELY!!!

July 27, 2021

Hello,

We are so sorry for the unhappy experience that you have had with our app and service.

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further and help you solve all issues.

We much appreciate your collaboration!
Daisy from AVADA team

Screen Print Direct

I have tried uninstalling this app twice from my store now and in both cases I had nothing but trouble. Even now I still have the remnants of this app cluttering up my theme with lots of code staying behind in my theme, which does not get removed upon uninstalling the app.

January 14, 2021

Hello,
I am Daisy from AVADA Team.

We have received your review about our SEO Suite app on Shopify store that said you had trouble when removing the code.

Firstly, I am truly sorry to hear that you have not had a great experience with our app. It should not have happened before!

Secondly, since we have not had a chance to communicate before, would you be willing to giving us an opportunity to connect with you and help you solve the raised issue?

I would love to ask for your permission to clear our your problem as follow:

There are 2 options to remove the app code:
Automatically or Manually (http://prntscr.com/wnv8b4)

There may have some pieces of code left on the site even you use the automatic option. In fact, after uninstalling almost all Shopify SEO apps, the code still remains on your website. That is because of how some features like meta tags or structured data from most SEO apps, which inserts snippets into your theme. Therefore, we need to do an extra step to edit theme (file liquid template) and get them removed.

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your mailbox to get our update and solution.
Thank you so much for your generous support! I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Daisy

BusDeals Today

I have tried installing this app twice on my store now and in both cases I had nothing but trouble. Even now I still have the remnants of this app cluttering up my theme with lots of code staying behind in my theme, which does not get removed upon uninstalling the app. And even more, it actually affect my customer experience since it throws up a "google-site-verification"string onto all of my webpages, in clear view of my customers. No matter what we have tried, we cannot get rid of it. And I do not even understand why it is there in the first place since my site is verified through GTM, GA and html tag. So why this string for a totally unnecessary html file verification? And how do we get rid of this eyesore? And how do we get rid of the at least 10 snippet files still kicking around without impacting our store? Plus how do I know that there is not any redundant code embedded in other parts of my code, creating the issues that I face? NOT GOOD!
avada-gtm-body.liquid
avada-seo-status.liquid
avada-seo-structured.liquid

August 13, 2020

Hello,
We are sincerly sorry to hear that you do have a good experience with our app. We know that it must not have happened before!

We appreciate if you could let us a chance to troubleshoot it. As you spent time and effort on our app, I believe that you want it can run properly on your site without any problems just like we do.

We have sent you a follow-up email with a detailed answer and proper solutions upon your issue. Please kindly help me check your email to get an update from us.

Again, your honest feedback is so important to us. We are trying our best to improve our service and support you as promised.

Best regards,
Daisy from AVADA Support Team

Vapester Vaping

This app has quite simply ruined my SEO. Their customer support is worse than terrible as well. Since installing SEO Suite my website has dropped off page one of Google and is now on page two. This app might be free but when I factor in my loss of sales it has cost me a small fortune. I would not recommend this app to anyone.