AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

Pikku-Riikka

Location Finland

really good app and professional customer service. I mention Esther in particular, he helped me with many questions. Thanks a lot.

Crocs™ Việt Nam

Location Vietnam

App is very useful, and the Support team works so efficiently, they help me solve all the problems with short time.

Tthilboutique

I am presently trying the free version, I was having done issues and Roger was able to answer my questions. I will learn more and try to use it a little longer in my online store.

Bouncewear

Location Luxembourg
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very usefull for adding multiple size charts. Needed some help implementing but Candace supported me wonderfully. Would recommend!

Honeiibeth

Wonderful app and very responsive team. Rodger quickly attended to my needs. I love the customization in the app.

SEOUL STYLEZ

This is an excellent app to create size charts. The best part is that whenever you need some help, someone is available to help you via chat almost instantly. Props to Marcus, Rainy, Drake, Liz, and Abby who've been so helpful with all my questions in getting the charts looking just right!

Vivre Activewear

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Work very well as it is. Just tried their support the first time to make the size guide appear at 1 of the product and it's fixed within 1-2 minutes of my first message. However, the size guide may not appear once in a few months, we just have to save it one more time for all to appear. Still 5-star worthy.

Defend

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

Love this app, the support is great and very helpful. Esther was very helpful with the small issue I was confused on. My problem was solved. Thank you

SewZilla

Love this app, the support is great and very helpful. Fennic was very helpful with the small issue I was confused on. My problem was solved. Thank you

GymX

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

V good app. Drake helped me for 6 hours but made sure i was happy. keep it up. recommend this to all