AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

Ihara

It'a a very useful and beneficial app. I highly recommended this one. Marcus from support was able to help me with all my issues quickly and I benefitted a lot from it. Thanks to Avada to make my required features for my website easy and effective.

Kronus Cargo

This is worth. Just from how fast I message support and they responded Candace she quickly solve the issue and got my size chart to appear on the website.

POKIEY

Simple and effective, very helpful support Liz solved my problem in minutes, would recommend to anyone that needs a size chart

BERGLUST

Location Austria
Time spent using app 32 minutes

Esther did a great Job. Thank you for the App, as I needed the Sizing Chart & now I have it on my new Theme.

All Karat Gold

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Roger was very patient and knowledgable :) Love the app, makes my site that much more helpful. Thank you!

goldenthreads

Time spent using app 40 minutes

Great customer service. Abby helped me with all the questions I had and solved my issues in no time.

ALINAMALENA

Location China
Time spent using app 32 minutes

Was struggling with Shopifiy size charts found this app and its very nice. Great customers support, thanks to Drake for help

The Sneaker CA

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use on your own with minimal help and easy to integrate. Costumer support is also very helpful if needed.

Kiray Clothing

I have used this app since the launch of my store and only had issues once before, which drake from customer services was able to help me sort out very promptly

Atbuty

Location China

The staff's service is really numbered and attentive, and the response is also very timely. This software also has a full range of features and is recommended.