AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Increase customer conversion and boost sales

Chanceuxx

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 23 hours

I Just try this for my shop, hope it could help. However, it is user friendly and just input the correct data, the template looks good.

Extraordinary Trends

Time spent using app About 13 hours

I just start using this app. I don't have a chart publish yet, i will test it out if it works i will leave another review.

Üglylity

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

easy to use

DXCHARM

how do i change/add size charts for different products (ex. shoes, tops, jackets, Asian, pants etc...)

June 1, 2020

Thank you for leaving the question. Our size chart app is freely customizable so that you can add and edit unlimited size chart for different products.

Currently, we support 11 templates for adult and kids sizes. If you cannot find the size guide you want, just create yours. Here is our detail guide for customizing size chart: https://avadahelp.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/47001137674-how-to-customize-size-chart-on-shopify-

Our Barehands

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and highly recommend! Simple to use with clean/professional look that fits most stores. Love that it's free! Support from Marcus and Fennic was also prompt and helpful

Unique Style

Location Palestinian Territories

Great and free APP very simple to use
Great and free APP very simple to use .....I like it, good job people.

AUROBELLE IBIZA

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I LOVE ALL THE FREE APPS FROM AVADA USING NOW THE SIZE CHART AND THE FREE SHIPPING BANNER. VERY GOOD ALL

X-FactorAccessories

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Simply Awesome, don't bother with another, easy to set up and install, just a few clicks and your good to go!

Kilibuy

Location China

FoxCreekMove

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is good. I had a couple issues as it didn't work with our theme right away, but customer support was great! It is now working correctly and is just what we were looking for.