Avada: Size Chart, Size Guide

Avada: Size Chart, Size Guide

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
June 21, 2021

I USED THIS APP FOR MY WEBSITE. IT IS EASY. IT IS FAST. IT IS FREE. I LIKE IT. I RECOMMEND IT. IT IS TO APPLY.

Night's Bride
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited June 18, 2021

Top assistence, really available team. I asked them some changes for issues on mobile and desktop version, and they solved them as rapidly as they can. I recommend that!

Just For Lovelies
Italy
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
June 16, 2021

Asked for help with one of the size charts, which didn't quite work with the layout I had for our shopify store. They came back and came up with a solution so that now the size charts works across my entire shopify store!

NOBELZ
Denmark
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 16, 2021

The app is exactly what I was looking for. Its a little difficult to get it to show on your website but the customer service team are very helpful and dealt with my query so quick! I love that I can have multiple size charts for each of my brands and it looks great on the website 5*

Lala Kids
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Edited June 28, 2021

Good when you can work everything out. Avada support though were very helpful. Does exactly what we need it to do.

Baselayer Ltd
Time spent using app: 18 days
AVADA replied June 16, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app and customer support.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this app . I just sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,
Daisy

June 13, 2021

I love this app because it makes things much easier for me, it gives my customers the opportunity to be able to get the proper measurement for their garment purchase through my store, a great app. Thanks!

fashionbests
Time spent using app: 11 days
June 11, 2021

Very flexible app to build size charts. Very user friendly. HTML editor could have been little better.

Super Cool Gifts
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 9, 2021

Our store under development experienced issue with the inline chart guide not able to be displayed on the product page though configured with the right setting. We got in touch with the support team and Roger has been a gem. With collaborator access granted, the support was made easier. Roger managed to look into the issue that we reported and he has helped in resolving the issue within 2 days. Thank you so much :)

LIFE IN MOTION
Time spent using app: 5 days
June 3, 2021

Great app and great customer service if you need any assistance! I created my own size charts and uploaded photos but they also have charts you can fill in

Metta
Iceland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited June 2, 2021

The best support I've ever experienced. I appreciate the speed and willingness of the staff. I definitely recommend it. Georg from www.zdravetricko.cz

Zdravé tričko.cz