Reviews (674)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its insights into customer preferences and restocking needs. They appreciate its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and theme compatibility. Features like the free plan, efficient restock notifications, and "notify me" button are praised. The customer service is noted for its responsiveness and effectiveness. Merchants also value the customization options, reporting feature, and fair pricing. The app's ability to recover sales, create product waitlists, and integrate seamlessly with the store layout and other apps is also highly praised. It's seen as an efficient, elegant solution that fits well with the website's look and feel.

March 25, 2024

Unconventional way to set up, but people were very helpful. Looks great

Youcan Games
About 1 month using the app
May 19, 2024

Love the app, and LOVE the service! Really nice customer service and replies within minutes, also stays in chat while helping you, not ghost you for hours! App is really helpful, it helped me mainly with my pre-order option on my store which will definitely boost my sales.

Again, Thankyou Restock Rocket Team!

WatchZone
Lebanon
About 13 hours using the app
April 3, 2024

Good customer service and consistent app upgrades.
We've been happy with our experience so far.

Engine Swim Australia
About 2 months using the app
April 30, 2024

They responded very kindly. The app is also easy to use.
It would be even better if there was a Japanese translation.

#CHEERS HEART
Japan
27 days using the app
June 6, 2024

The team was very responsive and provided support immediately. They customized the "notify me" bottom for the store and made the Pre-Order button look exactly like my Theme. This app is fully worth it, the sales recoveries are amazing. Great app!

Offrotie
Germany
3 days using the app
June 4, 2024

Thank you for a great product and thank you to Sneha who was absolutely fantastic help.

Cooked Concepts
About 1 month using the app
March 5, 2024

Really useful app - does everything that we need it to do in a clear and easy to use way. Support is great. Really happy with it, it's added to all our stores.

Early Rider®
19 days using the app
March 6, 2024

Easy to install even on a customized theme. It seems to work as described and integrated seamlessly with my store theme. The free plan is useful for those of us with smaller/niche stores (thanks!)

Just make sure to go through all the settings and adjust to your liking. Note, specifically, that the app defaults to sending out four (4) reminders when a product is back in stock, which I found too aggressive. It's easy to change, though.

Neurochrome
5 days using the app
April 16, 2024

Super easy to set up, fast and friendly customer service (Anaam was great) and the perfect free of charge plan for our business.

RH77 Haselbacher Cycling Wear
Austria
4 days using the app
March 28, 2024

Anaam was very helpful and made making changes a breeze. The app is simple to use but the customer service makes it really worth while.

Rugged Nation