Back In Stock Restock

Back In Stock Restock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 30, 2023

Great little app, very reasonably priced (grows with your company, as you grow!) and the support was superb. We had a small issue they fixed literally overnight. Very pleased!

Paradisefold
January 28, 2023

I highly recommend Back In Stock Restock! It's so convenient to be able to sign up for email alerts when my favorite products are back in stock. Plus, the automatic email notifications make it easy to know when they're available again. The customer service is also excellent. A must-have app for any online shopping lover.

Honeydewusa
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 26, 2023

Excellent customer support! Very responsive and helpful. We are new to the app but it seems to be pretty functional so far.

Dungeons And Daddies Merch
October 18, 2022

Works great, had a little hiccup when we changed themes but customer service responded immediately and had us back up and running within 15 minutes of me reaching out!

JSW Body Jewelry
October 18, 2022

So far, I love the app. I had issues with the initial install, and support responded quickly and installed for me.

THE LIFESTYLE BRAND COMPANY
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 11, 2022

The Zooomy wishlist app is exactly what I was looking for but even better, their support is outstanding. Customised to my needs and quick turnaround. Thanks!

Vinyl Addiction
Time spent using app: 13 days
June 19, 2022

The app is very easy to set up. We had a small feature request with the SKUs. The customer service assisted us very fast and very professionally.

Magenta Shop Slovakia
Slovakia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 19, 2022

The app is great! We already use it in two stores and will do so in the next one as well. You can follow conversions in the admin and follow up all sign ups and necesarry data attached. The customer service is very helpful and superfast!

Magenta Shop Hungary
Hungary
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 19, 2022

Support team is very helpful and has been willing to help customise some things to better fit my store.

Brandon Thorne
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 16, 2022

As a business that manages many SKUs, we constantly have to deal with inquiries about out-of-stock items. This app simplifies the whole process perfectly and it becomes completely seamless.

ZuZu Sandals