Back In Stock Restock

Back In Stock Restock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
March 12, 2021

This app is extremely useful if you experience a lot of out of stocks. The support team is amazing! I had a request for a newsletter signup option and Zooomy delivered within a week. Highly recommend!

Tea Drops
February 23, 2021

Great, quick service. Went above and beyond to set up this app to our liking. Would recommend. A+ for the speedy service and human to human customer service!

IVY MUSE
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 16, 2021

This app is great! It's user friendly, it boosts sales long-term, it was easy to install and the customer service is top notch! Thank you so much for a great app with an affordable plan available.

Skirted Fancy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 15, 2021

Just getting started with this app, but the devs are very quick to reply to support requests, and were able to get it set up for me over the weekend, which was unexpected and awesome. So far so good!

HartSmart Products
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited March 23, 2022

Great customer service. I didn't install the app properly and they were able to help me fix the issue promptly.

The Little Catholic
Edited February 3, 2021

Stellar customer service. They resolve my problem in minutes (#thedream) and the notification looks good on my shop. Mucho recommended

LA PELUCHERIE
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 28, 2021

Great app, helps me know how much of a product to get in as I can see how many people are waiting for it. Had to contact support as I changed my theme and they were excellent, and very quick to respond. Great app.

Ashdown Gaming
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 26, 2021

We are so excited about adding this feature to our shop. We had issues since we had a 3rd party theme, and the developer assisted with the integration in less than 24 hrs and we are up and running!

Simple Good
January 18, 2021

Amazing app that does the job it needs to do perfectly. Amazing customer support as well, they installed it for me! Thank you!

Magic Resin
January 18, 2021

Great app that is easy to install and plenty of options to customise it. I had a couple of questions and the support team were prompt in answering me and helping me. I highly recommend.

Ecostork